PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

My Dad.

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 08:35 AM
Default RE: My Dad.

Sorry to hear about your loss.. []

Old 07-15-2007, 08:36 AM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

That is soooo Cool Crank...I just hope you didn't read to him any crap I was spewing
I truelybelieve that you were one of his favorites!

Old 07-15-2007, 08:46 AM

ORIGINAL: HUMMER DRIVER

Crank, I'm very sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family. It's a tough thing to go through.

I lost my father last July 9, he was 83. He had a heart attack and then a stroke, we thought he was going to make it, but a month after his stroke he was in a rehab center 10 days from being released to go home when he died in his sleep and I wasn't there to be with him when he passed. Take some comfort you and family were there with him in his final hours.

It will take some time to get out of the fog of losing a loved one, the hurt will never go away but will ease over time. Later last year I lost my other dad, my step dad of 23 years passed at Christmas.

Just remember that your dad is no longer in any pain and he'll always be with you as long as you keep his memories in your heart.

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss HummerDriver. All of our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You are right. The words you wrote.... "Just remember that your dad is no longer in any pain and he'll always be with you as long as you keep his memories in your heart." That is the one thing that will keep me going.

Old 07-15-2007, 08:54 AM

ORIGINAL: crank

That is soooo Cool Crank...I just hope you didn't read to him any crap I was spewing
I truelybelieve that you were one of his favorites!
Thanks...that just made my day...

And HD sorry to hear about your dad too..that was Last July 2006 right?

Old 07-15-2007, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator

Bevery gratefulyou guys had one. I never did [&o]

Old 07-15-2007, 11:38 AM

Sorry to hear that Mikey....I'm sure the circumstances the way they were as you were growing up maybe painful and private..But sometimes unless it was an untimely death..that some fathers aren't worth knowing and maybe you were better off...But what I can tell, you turned out to be a pretty decent person in spite..I'm just saying this as a surrogate father to you..

Old 07-15-2007, 01:10 PM
Super Moderator

I too am very sorry for your loss. I don't think I would be as strong as you seem. My mother did her very best to drive my father and I apart and after 12 years of not speaking to him we are once again friends. We were able to push past all of her bull**** before it was too late. I am very thankful for that.

I even let him drive my Hummer.

Old 07-15-2007, 02:12 PM

Sorry for your loss and my condolences toyou and your family.

Old 07-15-2007, 07:17 PM
Super Moderator

I'm sure the circumstances the way they were as you were growing up maybe painful and private..
It was VERY painful................

........growing up with THREE WOMEN!!!!! Grandmother, mother and sister, ALL argueing ALL the time and it seemed every freaki'n week one of them was PMS'ing, oh yeah, VERY painful, for 18 years lol

Old 07-16-2007, 07:00 AM

Sorry crank
Your in our prayers...

Quick Reply: My Dad.