PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

My Dad.

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 07:00 PM
Default RE: My Dad.

ORIGINAL: crank

. My Dad would have loved to be part of this forum.
Your Dad is and will always be an important part of this forum.

Old 07-13-2007, 07:42 PM

SO SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR LOSS..

Old 07-13-2007, 07:46 PM

sorry for your loss and my condolences toyou and your family

Old 07-13-2007, 08:27 PM

I can honestly say I feel your pain brother and know there are no words I can offer to ease your pain.

Only time can take care of that.

For what it's worth, take solace in the fact that your dad left this world surrounded by those hebrought into it.

Regards,

Gunner

Old 07-13-2007, 09:14 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss, my condolences to your family your Dad sounds like he wasa wonderful man.

Jennifer

Old 07-14-2007, 01:57 PM

Thought and prayers are with you man...I do know where you are commin from...

Old 07-14-2007, 06:23 PM

Thank you everyone forall ofyour kind thoughts and prayers. This means so much for my family and I. It was so tough to seemy Dadgo through death. Its always good to hear from your friends to help you get through the tough times. This forum has the very best people found anywhere on the planet. Good classy friends that happen to drive cool vehicles.
Thanks All.

Old 07-15-2007, 07:58 AM

I forgot to mention...
A couple days before his death, he went into a mini coma. During that time he could understand things but had a hard time speaking. We would read him the newspaper, and just plain talk to him. It looked like he enjoyed it. As I mentioned before, he really liked my H3 and was hopeful to get one of his own. That didn't happen, but the next best thing was to read the Hummerforums letters to him. It seemed like the thing to do since I really liked readingthe forums every dayand he and I would discuss some of the forum subjects in the past. He would really get into it back then. When I read it to him during the days before his death, he would kind of smile.
Thanks all for being there for him.

Old 07-15-2007, 08:07 AM

That is soooo Cool Crank...I just hope you didn't read to him any crap I was spewing

Old 07-15-2007, 08:16 AM

Crank, I'm very sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family. It's a tough thing to go through.

I lost my father last July 9, he was 83. He had a heart attack and then a stroke, we thought he was going to make it, but a month after his stroke he was in a rehab center 10 days from being released to go home when he died in his sleep and I wasn't there to be with him when he passed. Take some comfort you and family were there with him in his final hours.

It will take some time to get out of the fog of losing a loved one, the hurt will never go away but will ease over time. Later last year I lost my other dad, my step dad of 23 years passed at Christmas.

Just remember that your dad is no longer in any pain and he'll always be with you as long as you keep his memories in your heart.

Quick Reply: My Dad.