PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

My Baby (new guy)

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by SAH2
I know exactly where u r. If u cant tell, Im down in San Antonio
Hey SAH2, do you guys have any gatherings down there? Small gatherings like , meeting other Hummer owners, BBQing, etc...I have travel in that direction on several business trips...heading toward the valley and Laredo area..my wife enjoy going to San Marcos Outlet..there were some occasion I tried to meet some Hummer owners down there..but when that occasion comes up..I am always heading in the wrong direction...and the highways in San Antonio is not very forgiving...meaning..you can't just do a quick U-turn.

Dan

Old 02-19-2013, 11:42 AM
Talking

Originally Posted by Allterrainblue07
Hey SAH2, do you guys have any gatherings down there? Small gatherings like , meeting other Hummer owners, BBQing, etc...I have travel in that direction on several business trips...heading toward the valley and Laredo area..my wife enjoy going to San Marcos Outlet..there were some occasion I tried to meet some Hummer owners down there..but when that occasion comes up..I am always heading in the wrong direction...and the highways in San Antonio is not very forgiving...meaning..you can't just do a quick U-turn.

Dan
BTW, I forgot to mention, got your handle figured out...

Dan

Old 02-20-2013, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Allterrainblue07

Dan
There are a few little meets here (actually one this Saturday morning) but for the most part, I don't see many hummer owners at them anymore. There are, however, some lifted trucks and such that come out, so I usually just park with them.

Old 02-20-2013, 07:35 PM

Zombie01 and SAH2, thanks! I'll use the rattle can along with dirt buildup prevention.

Old 02-20-2013, 07:48 PM

very nice ride!

congrats!
steve