PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Mud Guards - Yay or Nay

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 04:52 PM
Default RE: Mud Guards - Yay or Nay

Yes, definitely mud flaps!!

Glenn Kawesch

Old 12-14-2006, 04:54 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

ORIGINAL: TigerLily

ORIGINAL: importkiller

lol...don't feel bad, most of the time our aim ain't that great either

this is pretty funny, the real difference between men and women

lol! Ain't that the truth!! You poor guys!!
Poor guys!? I say poor women .. when all that crap start to break down ...
Yea, well ... at least if one of our buttons break, we've got others! [sm=happybounce.gif] You've just got ONE!! [sm=smiley2.gif]

Old 12-14-2006, 05:36 PM

actually when our one button breaks we start taking the little blue pills...Ask Dennis about how good they work.

Old 12-14-2006, 05:43 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

lol...don't feel bad, most of the time our aim ain't that great either

this is pretty funny, the real difference between men and women

lol! Ain't that the truth!! You poor guys!!
Poor guys!? I say poor women .. when all that crap start to break down ...
Yea, well ... at least if one of our buttons break, we've got others! [sm=happybounce.gif] You've just got ONE!! [sm=smiley2.gif]
Unless of course the broken button has 214 buttons depending on it ... is that why SOME women blow a fuse during those lovely few days each month!? That ONE magical button crapped out and now the rest is coming tumblin' down!? LMAO!

Old 12-14-2006, 05:44 PM

actually when our one button breaks we start taking the little blue pills...Ask Dennis about how good they work.
Doode, I'm still in my 20's for crying out loud ... KEEP EM!! LMAO!

Old 12-14-2006, 07:50 PM

That's 2 !

Old 12-14-2006, 07:52 PM

Paige sweetie...you've been a busy little girl today..I'm impressed[sm=Awwww.gif][sm=kissykissy.gif][sm=loveeyes.gif]

Old 12-14-2006, 08:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

They are very simple to put on..the instructions are clear and graphic..you may need to turn your front wheels left or right to get the front ones on, but no need to take any wheels off.

HTH
(....sorry to bring it back to the original post topic/discussion), but my dealer said that the wheels needed to be removed for installation. If this isn't the case, I'll order the Husky mud flaps and install them myself- I was just too lazy to have to jack the beast up multiple times.)

....now you guys can get back to debating the big-bang-theory or what ever else it is you are all flirting about. [sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 12-14-2006, 08:05 PM

Paige sweetie...you've been a busy little girl today..I'm impressed[sm=Awwww.gif][sm=kissykissy.gif][sm=loveeyes.gif]
I try! [sm=grinangel.gif]

Old 12-14-2006, 08:05 PM

ORIGINAL: 07HummerH3

They are very simple to put on..the instructions are clear and graphic..you may need to turn your front wheels left or right to get the front ones on, but no need to take any wheels off.

HTH
(....sorry to bring it back to the original post topic/discussion), but my dealer said that the wheels needed to be removed for installation. If this isn't the case, I'll order the Husky mud flaps and install them myself- I was just too lazy to have to jack the beast up multiple times.)

....now you guys can get back to debating the big-bang-theory or what ever else it is you are all flirting about. [sm=drooldude.gif]
You maybe right...but I think the dealer will tell you that because they will charge by the hour and it is easier to mount with the tires off..but it ain't needed.

Quick Reply: Mud Guards - Yay or Nay