PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

MSN Article

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: MSN Article

ORIGINAL: 3hummers

I thanked her for driving such a fuelefficient car and freeing up extra gas for my truck.

Old 01-09-2008, 12:30 PM

the first thing my ex-wife said when she first seen my Hummer in front of my house was " you arrogant bastard " and my comment was " get off my property you communist bitch "

sorry didn't mean to rant...[>:]

Old 01-09-2008, 12:39 PM
Super Moderator

I set a lady off once at a gas station that was driving a Prius. I was filling up my H1 while she filled up her Prius on the other side of the pump. She very condescendingly asked if I ever felt bad for driving such a socially irresponsible vehicle. I don't think she liked it when I told her that no it never bothered me but she got livid when I thanked her for driving such a fuelefficient car and freeing up extra gas for my truck. I was hoping that would stop the conversation in its tracks. It didn't.
I don't know about you guys, but I would like to hear the rest of THIS story

Old 01-09-2008, 01:52 PM
Super Moderator

I wish I could do it justice with wordsbut I can't. Her face got so red, even her ears were red. She launched into me so loud even the people at the other pumps were looking over to see what was going on. Obviously at that point the "rational" part of our conversation was over and I couldn't hardly get a word in edgewise. I only finished filling the one tank, told her to have a wonderful day and had to close my door on her to end the conversation. I still get a chuckle out of it everytime I think about watching her face change colors.

Old 01-09-2008, 04:39 PM

hooray they said almost all good things about the hummer!

Old 01-09-2008, 04:46 PM

I wish I could do it justice with wordsbut I can't. Her face got so red, even her ears were red. She launched into me so loud even the people at the other pumps were looking over to see what was going on. Obviously at that point the "rational" part of our conversation was over and I couldn't hardly get a word in edgewise. I only finished filling the one tank, told her to have a wonderful day and had to close my door on her to end the conversation. I still get a chuckle out of it everytime I think about watching her face change colors.
wow I dont know how you kept your temper I would have lost it and basicly told her about the wrong stereotypes of the hummer and basicly told her most of the things from fuprius.net then started fillin up the 2nd tank and let her know it. but what you did involves more responsibility andless getting arrested.

Old 01-09-2008, 05:44 PM
Super Moderator

I think I would have had to fill the second tank and then excused myself to buy a couple cans and explaned thatI needed the fuel to make it home...

Old 01-10-2008, 12:24 AM

Wow, what an experience at the pump. I haven't had to deal with that yet and I only hope that I can keep my cool as well as you did. After reading fuprius.com I would have thrown some of those facts at her just to see her change from red to maroon to purple.

Old 01-10-2008, 06:14 AM

Mate,
I registered just so I could post a reply, it had me really laughing, I recon it's really really funny. I recon I'd have said something along the lines of "Sweetheart, quick, put a bag over your head, it looks like it might pop and I'm sure you'll want to keep the bits" course, this would have been said with the right amount and look of concern....Christ I'm laughing just picturing it all...
Well done !

Old 01-12-2008, 06:22 PM

yeah I dont care what people think ... If they are paying for my car then okay... But my truck my fun !!!!

TRUCK on