PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

MRDM1 theory - Read Patrick

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 12:05 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: MRDM1 theory - Read Patrick

with gravy....

Old 11-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: shortbus

hg, are you related to oliver stone? you see a conspiracy everywhere. even if it is marcia, and the similarities in spelling and grammar are eerily close, she's not being too overly obnoxious. anybody know what marcia looks like? or is she posting pics of her neighbors? whatever the case, MRDM1 provides a little levity so i say let him/her/it ride . . . . . . .
I was just being careful. I'm sure Patrick can appreciate that. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, and I never was. I think it's silly to be honest. I work at a lawfirm. That's all everything is around here, a big conspiracy. That's why I'm looking for another job, because I'm tired of putting up with this drama and realize that despite me trying very hard to avoid this idiotic and moronic mentallity, it's rubbing off on me. Even this little situation I'm sorry I started, because when I started thinking about it, it was kinda dumb, but at the same time, ya never know. So, you are right Shorty, but I'm not like that just so you know.

I'm not the stupid moronic kid people think I am on here. As you guys also do, I try to be funny and what not, but people are starting to think I'm some goofball so I feel like shorty does actually. People are also too damn sensitive. This is a Hummer forum, not a Barbie forum for MILFs, so I'd rather be myself then pretend to be someone I'm not.

Old 11-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Administrator

like i said, its a pretty remarkable theory...if it does turn out to be true, you should become a detective...there are a ton of conincidences there.

Old 11-12-2007, 11:15 AM

i never said you were a goofball. a moron, maybe, once or 10 times, but never a goofball . . . . . . . . .

Old 11-12-2007, 11:40 AM
Super Moderator

I didn't mean you specifically, just people in general. It doesn't matter to me anymore.

Isn't the point of a forum to ask questions and find answers to things you don't know about, and discuss and express your opinions?

Ifyou asked a quantum physicist what a tacheon is and how it relates to time travel, and called you a moron because you didn't already know, do you think it would be justified? No. Why? Because you don't know anything about that field.

Same goes on here. If someone asks a question about a noise, or something they don't know anything about, and it's a very simple answer for us, that doesn't mean they are a moron. That means they don't know and are coming here for answer.

There is a bad double-standard on this forum with alot of people. I'm starting to realize that now. If you are Hummer-dumb or know nothing about cars, it seems like alot of times you are automatically a moron, idiot, etc. This isn't meant towards Shortbus, just something I'm seeing from alot of people, Moderators and non-Moderators alike.

If you want to call people names like a grade-schooler, go on MySpace, but leave the bullsh1t at home and start acting like adults instead of running around calling people names becaue they aren't as knowledgable as you or can't speak or type proper English. Get my drift? If that's the kind of person you are, fine, I don't care, hell, I think alot of it is funny most of the time, but that doesn't mean it's right to do on here in a public forum. That's like the kid in high school getting picked on and all the bullies think it's funny, but come on already, you are all grown adults.

I try to find the good in people but this forum just shows me alot how people can turn and be jerks to others for no reason other then getting their jollies off at the expense of others. Maybe I don't belong being a Moderator if that's what this is becoming. I'm not going to sit here and let people talk **** to each other and not say anything about it. If you guys want to do that, go ahead, I don't care, but don't label people because they don't know as much as you. It seems like that is happening alot here lately, and it bugs the hell out of me.

And NO I'm not mad or pissed at shortbus or ImportKiller or any of that nonsense, I just wanted to share how I felt so you guys ALL know where I'm coming from next time I make a comment on it when it happens, that's all.

Old 11-12-2007, 12:35 PM
Super Moderator

That's fine and dandy.... I like to help people too.... but there is a difference between me telling a guy that he is able to destroy his steering box due to his "Ignorance" of the item... and the guy coming in here saying he knows there is a search feature but he just doesn't feel like using it....

or an ******* with two posts saying they need a GMID# "Quick"

It's a garbage in garbage out system.... that is why ******** like MRDM1 have dozens of threads with only 3-5 replies....

Old 11-12-2007, 12:43 PM

it was a stupid question. and the other guy said he wasn't a dumbass and i just couldn't resist. . . . . . .

but i do answer questions that relate to anything i have experience with, and typically not in a condescending way. perhaps i'm a bit less tolerant of ignorance than others, but that's me and i've learned to live with it.

now back to your regular programming . . . . .

poop . . .

Old 11-12-2007, 12:49 PM
Super Moderator

I agree 100% I'm not talking about them idiots They do it on purpose most of the time. I'm talking about ones that sometimes get that kinda feedback for no reason when they really do need help.

Like I said, I feel a certain way and it's probably because I may take things the wrong way. I just want you guys/gals, as moderators, to know where I am coming from. It's not a bash towards anybody as much as it is my personal opinions. Yes, I'm too nice, we all already know that, big whoopdy do, but I'm not going to change who I am because of an internet forum. I thought I would, but why should I? I am nieve and dumb sometimes thinking people really give a **** about what I say. I know that. If anything, I can thank Mike and Cletus (I forgot Shorty's name again) for kinda showing me that, but I am who I am.

If I didn't consider you guys my friends, I wouldn't have talked about Shorty's daughter's car accident to my wife when she asked me why I looked so down when I read it, orsend Mike a card for his new baby. I don't care about people that I don't consider friends. So whatever BS I say on here, just remember I can't help it sometimes. Give the moron a break once in a while

Old 11-12-2007, 01:24 PM

are there keystrokes to symbolize a broken moron? i don't have the endless supply of smilies y'all have . . . . . . anyway, consider the moron broken . . . . . and cletus will work close enough, at least 3 of the letters are the same.[8D] gotta go get new strings for my banjo . . . . . .[sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 11-12-2007, 01:37 PM
Super Moderator

can we guess your name??

My guess is Curtis.....

Quick Reply: MRDM1 theory - Read Patrick