PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

MRDM1 theory - Read Patrick

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 02:08 PM
Default RE: MRDM1 theory - Read Patrick

I can see that...but also can see that only a complete tool wouldn't see that my posts were sarcastic...for that small percentage that don't realize it was posted in humor...I really couldn't give a crap about. Can't please everyone everytime.....and you all can say what you want about people like me and shorty and sometimes you, muddy...but this place would be dull as hell if it weren't for us...and you all know it. This guy is a complete tool, he comes here spewing crap to make people believe he's a big shot....talks like a gangster with a 4th grade educaton, I say he got what is coming to him.

Old 11-10-2007, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: importkiller

and you all can say what you want about people like me and shorty and sometimes you, muddy...but this place would be dull as hell if it weren't for us...and you all know it. This guy is a complete tool, he comes here spewing crap to make people believe he's a big shot....talks like a gangster with a 4th grade educaton, I say he got what is coming to him.
I am an angel and have no idea what you are talking about.....

As for him being a big shot gangsta with a 4th grade education.... I couldn't agree more.... He is Papa Doc from 8 Mile.... good ole Clearance from Cranbrook....

Old 11-10-2007, 08:51 PM

i'd have to say that the pc crap is going a bit too far. i tried to be pc, but even when some dumbass asks if his exhaust will work through the vents on the side of his hood, and i call him a dumbass, i get **** on and not one person backs me up. stupidity should only be tolerated so far. maybe its just me that's being stupid, i dunno. but i know that i'm sick of trying to be nice to every broke dik showing up asking stupid questions. if being a mod means i have to be nice to everyone, y'all should rescind my status.

i'm going back to being me, the one everyone loved in the first place. . . . . . . (except for muddy-d, d-vader, hg, etc etc . . . . )

Old 11-10-2007, 09:35 PM

you know I would of had your back if I would have seen the thread you are talking abou....give me a linky damnit!!!! Sorry I don't get into the h2 section that often (I assume it was in the h2 section?)

Old 11-10-2007, 09:59 PM

it's the "stupid question" post. i don't know how to link to the post, i'm a forumtard.[&:] no big deal though, just some other jagoff ragging about me being a mod and calling the guy a dumbass. he was a dumbass and i called him on it. not sure what else i could have done.

Old 11-11-2007, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

Highlight the thread name, Ctrl C to copy, Ctrl V to paste STUPID QUESTION!!!

See, I knew if I said something you guys would work it out. I wasn't feeling sorry for the guy and didn't suggest we give him a hug, so no need for the crying sarcasm on me IK. If you ever read some threads over at the evola (ecoli ) forum, you would see why I suggested that we do not need that rap. A minority posts some stuff, they figure he/she is a piece o shyt, and thenragg on them, not razzin, but ugly and sick. I/we know you/we were joking, but the forum has its share of clueless dumbazzes that do not/may not and there is a point were funnin then becomes distasteful IMO. Thank you for at least hearing me out, and discussing my observation.

Now, yes you guys are 100% correct that he is a loud mouth LOOK at me an ma shyt/crib kinda moroon, but they pop up at all kind of forums. Don't Ignore him, just be you, startin a thread for the jizzhead may be a little much, but this is our forum, I'm not pretending to tell you guys what to do.

In closing, 8 Mile Road is only 8 miles south of me, ain't nobody dumb/loud as MDR flappin their lips round that hood, thank god he is in NY.

Old 11-11-2007, 09:09 AM
Super Moderator

I didn't think you were serious... and I felt no need to back you up. I can honestly say that me flipping you **** for it was just because I didn't think you were serious.

Old 11-11-2007, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator

Seriously? When somebody post I got a STUPID ......................... they set them selves up. I was gonna post just that as a back up, but then I changed my mind cuz I thought they figured it out. [&o] Really only one guy spazzed.

Old 11-11-2007, 09:55 AM
Super Moderator

My post was directed at Shorty.... I just thought he was doing what you said... saying whatevery body else thought....

I knew you were serious Doc... You are the level headed person that every mod staff needs when the rest of us are making the noose.....

Old 11-11-2007, 11:07 AM

noose-nubs?

Quick Reply: MRDM1 theory - Read Patrick