PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

MRDM1 theory - Read Patrick

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 09:53 AM
Default RE: MRDM1 theory - Read Patrick

hg, are you related to oliver stone? you see a conspiracy everywhere. even if it is marcia, and the similarities in spelling and grammar are eerily close, she's not being too overly obnoxious. anybody know what marcia looks like? or is she posting pics of her neighbors? whatever the case, MRDM1 provides a little levity so i say let him/her/it ride . . . . . . .

Old 11-10-2007, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator

I personally do not see the humor in picking on the guy's every word, spelled/typed wrong or not. It was funny at first with the JAJAJA stuff, but as of importkillers couple of threads yesterday, move on kids................and grow up. If the members want to raz the guy, great. I think enough is enough from this crew. [&o]

Old 11-10-2007, 12:08 PM

wahhh wahhh wahhhh....not making fun of his spelling....making fun of the entire ebonics thing...your nuetral and NEVER wants to cause a stir...I get it....you can be dull and boring as long as you want......No one is going too far or past the line.......so get off it already.

Old 11-10-2007, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

As far as my take on the whole thing.... I started picking on him once he clearly stated that he doesn't care that the whole caps thing is rude.... he is going to do what he wants when he wants.... so... he draws the attention to himself.... he is an attention *****.... the forums are full of them.... they bring nothing.... and they soon fade....

So... if you want me to lay off... I will.... I'll even put him on Iggy..... because he is a waste of bandwidth and I don't have time for his drivel....

Old 11-10-2007, 12:22 PM

he doesn't care about caps...he does what he want...he takes over a thread meant for my sons halloween pics to post dumb *** pics of him and his homey bull****, but yet we can't make fun of him.....F THAT.

Old 11-10-2007, 12:25 PM
Super Moderator

he did the same thing in my Cell phone pics thread.... he's posted the same stupid picture at least 5 times on this forum.... it was supposed to be halloween... but he has been posting it since september....

Old 11-10-2007, 12:27 PM

but we must look past that and never make fun of the guy...even though he's a loud mouth **** gobbler

Old 11-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Super Moderator

I can do that easily.... especially with the power of Iggy....

Old 11-10-2007, 12:38 PM

I can ignore also...I choose not too......judging by the people that laughed at the thread I'm guessing more people found humor in it that the one that didn't

Old 11-10-2007, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator

I can honestly see Doc's point on that.... it sends the wrong message to the folks that do not know you are just ****ing around. The entine forum can see MRDM1 for what he really is... although I will take your word on him being a **** gobbler....

The off topic forum has been getting more action from more folks.... the regulars all know what the story is... but some might not.... not everyone is as brilliant as I am...

Quick Reply: MRDM1 theory - Read Patrick