PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

MRDM1 theory - Read Patrick

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 08:07 AM
Super Moderator
Default MRDM1 theory - Read Patrick

OK. FAR be it from me to judge anybody but here's my theory:

A) The US Dollar is CRAP now, in most countries. This being said......

B) If you make fences for a living, how in the hell can you afford to buy that kind of home in a central-American country? Maybe he has money, has a rich family, etc. and I'm nobody to judge, but that shot upa red flag to me.

C) They way he talks and posts, and the crazy way Mark/Dilo pretended to be 3 different people on the Mustang forum (the reason why Patrick had to ban him from there as well) makes me beleive maybe MRDM1 is Mark R. Dilorenza Mustang 1.

With all the crazy BS'ing he did on the other Automotive Forums pretending to be all these different people, AND the fact that this guy is from the same neighborhood as Mark is (as far as I remember), MAYBE, just MAYBE, he's pretending once again to be someone he isn't.

No, it's not servere paranoia, just common sense. One minute he will type IN ALL CAPS like Mark did, and make no sense half the time, and the next, he uses good grammer and punctuation, the same way Mark did.

I'm saying this because I don't want some spontanious SPAM posting about Patrick and other members happening one night when we aren't here like he did the last time, calling Patrick a Fat F and this and that. You guys didn't all see the mean negative things he said. They were REALLY nasty.

Patrick, can you run a IP trace on this guy as well, and see if it matches where Mark is? If it's not anywhere close, I'll take a month off the forum to recooperate

Old 11-09-2007, 08:22 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: MRDM1 theory - Read Patrick

Oh boy.[&o] The guy is ok, just a DK. Nobody ever said it takes brains to make money, I got a couple uneducated neighbors that couldn't find their azz on a bet, but they got nice houses and all the toys, one of em works a hellova lot less than I do. [:@] Nobody requires you to be a dumb **** to **** away a pile of dough either?

Got any idea what that custom wrought iron work gos for in NYC???? I know what they get for it in Detroit, that shtuff ain't cheep, and the materials don't cost squat. It's all labor, and can be a cash cow at that.

Besides, if you ban him, who the heck we gonna have left to yuk it up about. JAJAJA

Old 11-09-2007, 08:25 AM
Super Moderator

I didn't say ban him, but just to be on the safe side, watch him.Dilo/Mark made alot of physical threats to Patrick and his Wife, said many derogatory things to both of them, and caused alot of problems on here when nobody was around to stop him.

ITHINK MRDM1 isOK, and maybe it's just a coincidence and his grammer and typing is the same because he is Dominican, but ya know, it doesn't hurt to be precautious just in case. That incident taught us all a lesson; if it looks like fish, it smells like fish and tastes like fish, then it's........ well, in THIS situation, it would be a Fish

Old 11-09-2007, 08:30 AM
Administrator

mark used a ton of IPs...so ip searches generally dont work with him...but that is one hell of a theory...that took more thinking than ive done since college...

Old 11-09-2007, 08:33 AM
Super Moderator

Well, if Mark used any New Jersey IP schemes, I would at least compare it to his, if you still have a database of them. It doesn't hurt to be on the safe side.

Old 11-09-2007, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

I know the Mark whiner boy story. Once upon a time......... I got it. Remember, I slapped him a couple times on da way outa here.

Just ribbin ya Mike. Or is that Inspector Jacques Clouseau? Colombo, Magnum PI, Kojak..........? [8D]

Old 11-09-2007, 08:50 AM
Super Moderator

I gotta hand it to you Doc, you are one kooky character

Old 11-09-2007, 08:55 AM
Super Moderator

I spend a lot of time with my youngest so I got a good imagination. Keeps ya feelin young, I hope.

Old 11-09-2007, 08:57 AM
Super Moderator

My wife is 9 years younger then me, so I don't need kids to keep me young

Old 11-09-2007, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

My wife is 9 years younger then me, so I don't need kids to keep me young
The secret is getting them older.... Mine just turned 39 5 days after I turned 32....

Quick Reply: MRDM1 theory - Read Patrick