PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

MRDM1 is now herecomesthepain

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 07:07 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: MRDM1 is now herecomesthepain

I like Jersey... I honestly do. I have a nice house and live in a nice neighborhood. Having lived in a few countries and visitedover ahundred... been to 2/3rds of the states.... I like my little corner of the world.

Old 01-02-2008, 08:55 PM

god I miss PA

Old 01-03-2008, 01:03 AM

i miss PA until i go home to visit. then i'm ready to come back to civilization . . . . . . .

Old 01-03-2008, 07:22 AM

notme...I hate people! Give me a guad, my guns and shack on a mountain and I'll live the rest of my life happy

Old 01-03-2008, 09:13 AM
Administrator

i also hate people...and unfortunately, there are people almost everywhere...

however, i find the people around detroit to be far worse than the people in PA. michigan has the second worst economic climate in the US, and the politicians blame it on the unions, or other politicians...but the fact of the matter is that people cant find a job around here, because theyre just plain stupid. in PA, i didnt know a single person who didnt at least attempt college...here, i dont know anyone who went to college for more than a year. everyone just muddles their way through the terrible public school system, then look to get a job in some level of the auto industry...but the unions have ruined the plants and theyre moving into canada or mexico, and the dealerships are struggling, so they arent hiring...thus the level of unemployment. its unreal. i have dealt with a few kids (i coach high school hockey) who are college bound, and they struggle with basic english.

if nothing else, at least the governator has an excuse for his imperfect english...bush doesnt. i talk to some of my canadian friends, and they make comments like "for a country so filled with colleges, its amazing that your president is so uneducated".

Old 01-03-2008, 09:14 AM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

not me...I hate people! Give me a quad, my guns and shack on a mountain and I'll live the rest of my life happy
oops...tried to edit but hit quote....my bad

Old 01-03-2008, 09:18 AM

I agree to a point Patrick...and while Bush isn't my favorite pres. I sure think he was the best that we had to choose from. I'll take an uneducated good ole boy over a flaming liberal any day of the week.

Old 01-03-2008, 11:57 AM
Administrator

im really not "political", so i avoid debates on the topic. i dont think that any politician cares about anyone but himself, and the people who benefit him...regardless of the party to which they belong...theyre all looking out for #1. that being said, i agree completely with how he handled the 911 attacks, and iraq, but i feel that at this point, he is just wasting our soliders time over there babysitting...and i feel that his intense interest in the middle east has a great deal to do with his portion of the oil industry. i know that "the presidents dont benefit from personal businesses while in office", but its obvious that he is still involved, whether its through family, etc...

however, i am fairly ashamed of the fact that he sounds like he is retarded or drunk when he talks...like his rant about how OBGYNs cant practice their love for women...

Old 01-03-2008, 11:59 AM

i think maybe Babs, and probably Jeb as well, smacked him about the head and shoulders a lot when he was a baby. that pea got knocked loose and is still rattlin' around in there. hehe hehe hehe . . . . . .

Old 01-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator

The only thing I would disagree with Patrick on is the wasting troups overseas... We have been over there babysitting most of the middle east since the late 80's early 90's... My old squardon spent so much time in al dahfra that we ended up getting a pizza hut franchise... on the base... I have videos frpm the early 90's... back when the location was still classified... and now everyone knows about it... I spent almost every thansgiving and christmas from 95-2000 in either Guam, sandbox of some type, or Diego Garcia... and then I was stationed overseas with the sole mission to support airlift into the desert.