PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Movie Quote Game

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 04:26 AM
Default RE: Movie Quote Game

ORIGINAL: jdrew

May I ask why you felt little Tiffany deserved to die?
Men in Black

"Never open the package."

BTW we still haven't got crazygreeks yet cause I don't think it's BTTF2! We need another hint!

Old 03-03-2007, 06:20 AM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

ORIGINAL: jdrew

May I ask why you felt little Tiffany deserved to die?
Men in Black

"Never open the package."

BTW we still haven't got crazygreeks yet cause I don't think it's BTTF2! We need another hint!
LHB. I found this quote on a BTTF II page on wkipedia(at the bottom under trivia), it's the only thing I can think of??
"Upon arriving in 2015 and landing in the alleyway, Doc tells Marty the rain will end in 5 seconds. he then says, "Too bad the postal service isn't as reliable"; luckily for him, they are quite reliable having held a letter for 70 years and delivering it at such a strange hour."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back_to_the_Future_Part_II

BTW, The Transporter .....Love that FLICK!!

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Old 03-03-2007, 06:40 AM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Hummbob- interestingly enough, the original screenplay to BTTF2 called for Doc to tell Marty to wait 3 seconds for the rain to stop, but in the movie, he says to wait 5 seconds. I watched that scene to confirm. All your guesses have been top notch, but crazygreek still has us stumped.

Pulp Fiction

"I didn't invent the rainy day, man. I just own the best umbrella."

Old 03-03-2007, 07:04 AM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

Hummbob- interestingly enough, the original screenplay to BTTF2 called for Doc to tell Marty to wait 3 seconds for the rain to stop, but in the movie, he says to wait 5 seconds. I watched that scene to confirm. All your guesses have been top notch, but crazygreek still has us stumped.

Pulp Fiction

"I didn't invent the rainy day, man. I just own the best umbrella."
Almost Famous!! Another AWESOME MOVIE!!!

"If you want to look thin, hang out with FAT PEOPLE!"

Old 03-03-2007, 07:23 AM

"If you want to look thin, hang out with FAT PEOPLE!"
Back to School - One of my favourites- Classic Dangerfield

"What is best in life?"
"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

Old 03-03-2007, 07:29 AM

Conan The Barbarian

"Hey Howard, there's your Chinaman."

Old 03-03-2007, 07:41 AM

Sixteen Candles

"What do you say we try that again?"

"Yes, yes, yes, without the oops."

Old 03-03-2007, 01:48 PM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

"What do you say we try that again?"

"Yes, yes, yes, without the oops."
Independence Day

"He vould have an enormous schwanzstucker. "

Old 03-03-2007, 03:31 PM

Young Frankenstein ?

"I want you to kill every gopher on the course."

"Correct me if I'm wrong, Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key."

Old 03-03-2007, 05:21 PM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281
"I want you to kill every gopher on the course."

"Correct me if I'm wrong, Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key."
Caddyshack

"We must stop dirty language from getting to our childrens ears"

Quick Reply: Movie Quote Game