PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Mounted my LED light bar

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2014, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by jralford1
if there is enough interest to build several I will gladly build them for people on here, however just doing 2 here and there that would make it allot of work...but I have something im working on that is going to make it allot better I think, its going to be a mount that makes it more like the jeeps

http://chuxtrux.com/files/Lighting/j..._light-bar.jpg

this will be very close to what its going to look like, My mounts will look much diffrent, im very limited to what I can bolt to, but yall will see monday or tuesday, im just waiting for them to dry. also I wont post it on here anymore i usually like to stick with 1 forum, im moving over to Club Hummer Offroad if yall are interested in seeing what they look like
Cool, I'll be checking it out over there.

Ben

Old 03-16-2014, 01:03 PM

Here are the links for the new light bar assembly

Led lightbar install

and here is the LED Comparison

Name brand VS knockoff LED light bar's comparison

Old 03-19-2014, 05:29 AM
Default Light Bar Mount

Originally Posted by jralford1
if there is enough interest to build several I will gladly build them for people on here, however just doing 2 here and there that would make it allot of work...but I have something im working on that is going to make it allot better I think, its going to be a mount that makes it more like the jeeps

http://chuxtrux.com/files/Lighting/j..._light-bar.jpg

this will be very close to what its going to look like, My mounts will look much diffrent, im very limited to what I can bolt to, but yall will see monday or tuesday, im just waiting for them to dry. also I wont post it on here anymore i usually like to stick with 1 forum, im moving over to Club Hummer Offroad if yall are interested in seeing what they look like
Is there a way that I could order a set of your light bar mounting brackets for my Hummer H3? I just recently purchased my light bar and no one seems to make a mounting bracket for the Hummer H3. Also I noticed you mentioned in previous comments here that a 50" light bar seemed too long. Is that true that it is longer than the roof line width to be able to mount onto the Hummer? If so I will have to send my 50" back and order the 42". Also is there an easier way to get in touch with you than here so that I don't have to constantly log in and check for comments? I just need some guidance helping me get a light bar on my truck and may have more questions if you don't mind helping me out. Let me know what you would charge me for a pair of these. I know you said it would be expensive to just do one pair but what is the price you would charge exactly? Also where can I find you at your new place on Club Hummer Offroad? Thanks so much.

Old 03-19-2014, 06:46 PM

Here's one spot you can look for a 50" LED mount.

http://www.hummer4x4offroad.com/foru...t-Bar-Brackets

Old 03-19-2014, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by mtbowen01
Is there a way that I could order a set of your light bar mounting brackets for my Hummer H3? I just recently purchased my light bar and no one seems to make a mounting bracket for the Hummer H3. Also I noticed you mentioned in previous comments here that a 50" light bar seemed too long. Is that true that it is longer than the roof line width to be able to mount onto the Hummer? If so I will have to send my 50" back and order the 42". Also is there an easier way to get in touch with you than here so that I don't have to constantly log in and check for comments? I just need some guidance helping me get a light bar on my truck and may have more questions if you don't mind helping me out. Let me know what you would charge me for a pair of these. I know you said it would be expensive to just do one pair but what is the price you would charge exactly? Also where can I find you at your new place on Club Hummer Offroad? Thanks so much.
There's a link in the post at the top that'll take you to the other forum to see his light bar. And get in line, I already asked him to build me one if he decides he wants to make a little money on the side.

Old 03-20-2014, 06:37 AM
Default Can I buy your mount already fabricated and ready to install?

Originally Posted by SolidJJ
Here's one spot you can look for a 50" LED mount.

WTS H3 Led Light Bar Brackets
What would you charge me to buy your DIY kit already molded fabricated and painted ready to install on shipment arrival? Black in color?

Old 03-20-2014, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by mtbowen01
What would you charge me to buy your DIY kit already molded fabricated and painted ready to install on shipment arrival? Black in color?
Sorry but this is not my kit, the maker has his cell phone number and email posted up for more info. If I didn't have my 40" I would get this and mount the 50"... hell I sill can because it'll be under my rack.

Last edited by SolidJJ; 03-20-2014 at 09:36 PM.