PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

More questions of my used H3

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 10:27 AM
Default More questions of my used H3

Well I'm going to try and lay it all out here because I have several questions.

1. My Spare tire makes a squeaky noise everytime I hit a bump on the road. Any ideas how I can stop that besides taking it off?

2. Sometimes when I first turn on the H3 in the mornings it makes this rubbing sound located in the front passenger side. Does not sound serious.

3. Since I bought the car I would like to know if there is a way I can get a print out of all the options the H3 came with. I bought it at a small used dealership so they could not tell me for sure all the options that were added. As far as I can tell it came with the luxury package, towing package, traction stability control, and sunroof for 27400 with 30,000 miles. Was this a good deal?

thanks for all the help!

Old 05-18-2007, 12:04 PM
Default RE: More questions of my used H3

question 2 sounds like your tentioner pully that is one of thier quirks......... the spare tire, did you check all the mounting bolts for the tire and the tire holder? and question 3 you could take your vin number to the dealer and they should be able to tell you what you got .

Old 05-19-2007, 07:17 AM

1. Check and make sure the jack is exactly in the right place and tight..I had no noises at all in the back, pulled the jack out just to look and play with it and no matter what I do, I've got a slight rattle in the back now..

2. Nothard clue.. Shock..?? Bushing..??

3. Go to www.mygmlink.com see if you can fill out a profile for the truck there and get the info.. Not sure if you can do it on a used vehicle or not.. Heck I'm still tyring to get my VIN to show up on my 8 month old NEW H3..

Old 05-19-2007, 08:55 AM

Heu Crash, I had to email suopport and get them to manually add my vin #
ORIGINAL: Crash

1. Check and make sure the jack is exactly in the right place and tight..I had no noises at all in the back, pulled the jack out just to look and play with it and no matter what I do, I've got a slight rattle in the back now..

2. Nothard clue.. Shock..?? Bushing..??

3. Go to www.mygmlink.com see if you can fill out a profile for the truck there and get the info.. Not sure if you can do it on a used vehicle or not.. Heck I'm still tyring to get my VIN to show up on my 8 month old NEW H3..