PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

More pic posting questions

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 04:58 PM
Default RE: More pic posting questions

I was saying that when you close in the windows and give it the panel look, it kind of reminds me of the truck in the movie Jeepers Creepers.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0263488/

Old 11-22-2008, 06:00 PM

This was posted twice, I have no idea why, I tried posting osmehting the other day, and it didn't show up, so I wrote it again (as best I could) anyway today it popped up twice, so i'm knocking off one to save you from having to read the same thing twice, sorry for the confusion, I don't know what happened, I thought I may have hit the cancel button some how istead of the preview button// go figure

Old 11-22-2008, 06:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Hummer4Life

I was saying that when you close in the windows and give it the panel look, it kind of reminds me of the truck in the movie Jeepers Creepers.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0263488/
It's all good; I was hit in the head once so I get lost easy; I need nav just to find my way home sometimes, and the compass has saved my @$$ more times than I can count... I wouldn't buya car without one....

The Jeepers truck does look cool, but seems it would tip easy...

I found an old warehouse that used to load dump trucks with rocks, dirt etc. it had one of those giant ramps the dumptrucks park on oneside a bucketlift, diffrent dumptruckor something drives up the ramp and fills the truck, it goes about 25 feet up at about a 45 to 60 degree angle it was an easy climb for the hummer h3 and alot of fun, there was a lot of old gravel piles to drive though and over, wish I could find some better off roading in the area though

Old 12-04-2008, 03:10 PM

This pic does show the difference between a HUMMER, and a JEEPer, BTW are all JEEPers CREEPers... ok I'm out, just trying to make ya laugh

Why is it that Jeep owners act like asses toward us, I've had both a jeep and the hummer, to me they both just off road vehicles, both have there limitations, but will do more than most other vehicles when it comes to being off the road, the other day a goof in a Jeep went out of his way to make sure I didn't get over a lane, lucky for me I ended up not needing to get over, which seemed to tick him off worse, his lane was running slow so I past him and headed toward my exit, he did a sort of mad man thing ot get out of his lane, run up behind me to where his lane cleared then floor it so he could pass me before I turned all the way on to the exit, all the while blowing his horn and giving us the bird. I didn't as much as look at this guy until he started acting a fool, my neighbor has a Jeep we joke alot about the two but work on each others trucks, and have no real problem, hopefully Hummer owners don't act as foolish in return, because from my point of view, and I'm sure those around medidn't think it looked as cool as he was hoping, unless he just didn't care how he looked. my neighbor and I tease in fact i was going to buy him a "Hummer Recovery Team" sticker for his Jeep, but now I wonder if what we though of as a joke wouldn't just help to fuel this thing.. I may just say screw it and do what I want, let the fools be fools, it was cunfusing for my daughter to see a stranger hating on us apearentlybecause of our vehicle

ORIGINAL: New2Hummers

ORIGINAL: Hummer4Life

It reminds me of that truck from the movie "Jeepers Creepers":

Does this come with a map, because you lost me LOL

Nice jeepers Creepers truck though

Old 12-14-2008, 02:16 PM

Ok, this is what it would look like if my H3 could dream, she would be in the cold area dreaming of the warm hills and rocks of AZ.

Name:  hummerdreams.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  107.2 KB

Again just being silly playing with CorelDraw X4 to do Photoshop tricks picture in a picture

Old 06-04-2020, 03:12 AM
Default Can u do this to a black one

i’m building a h3 and planning on doing this but with eather large back side windows like a truck cap or doing inserts to fit Matt trax on one side and a large root pack on the other side can u do a photo shop of a black one like this . This is almost what I’m thinking it would look like

Attachment 18621 I like this one, does look like the old panels. Cool!

You are fine adding a pic in a new post, but you can always add one to a prior post with an edit too.[/QUOTE]

Old 06-04-2020, 10:32 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Jordan Herrera
i’m building a h3 and planning on doing this but with eather large back side windows like a truck cap or doing inserts to fit Matt trax on one side and a large root pack on the other side can u do a photo shop of a black one like this . This is almost what I’m thinking it would look like

I like this one, does look like the old panels. Cool!

You are fine adding a pic in a new post, but you can always add one to a prior post with an edit too.
[/QUOTE]

Welcome to HF. You just dug up a thread that is OVER YEARS OLD to tack on some pics! Poor entry to the forums, and NOT what we do here, or any other forums that I know of. READ: Old Threads/'Necro-Bumping'

Best to stick to what is on the front couple pages of the board. This old dog of a thread is LOCKED.