PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Monsoon questions ....

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2012, 04:44 PM
Default Monsoon questions ....

Hey everyone,

I have a H3 Luxury which has the monsoon sound system in it but as many of you probably already know it's far from good ... well the speakers are not bad sounding but the bass is terrible ....

Ok a few questions ...

Is the speaker amp built into the head unit? Or it's a separate unit ... and if it's separate can a after market say Pioneer double din DVD player hook up to it?

Now from what I've been readin the monsoon sub has it's own in built amp, which is fine but can or will the speaker monsoon amp still work with it disconnected?

I've bought a set of genuine DVD rear headrests and would like to be able to use them with my Pioneer head unit if possible ....

Also, is there an 8" high powered sub that can fit in the stock monsoon enclosure? Or is there not enough debt to fit a decent sub in there? Looking for something around 2k rms range .... I'm looking for as much bass as possible without Loosing every bit of trunk space ...

If you guys have any good links or write up please link I'd love to research this more

Thanx guys