PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Memorial Day Weekend Offroad Event(s)

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 06:10 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Memorial Day Weekend Offroad Event(s)

I still have a few left to post...

Old 05-26-2008, 09:05 PM

just got in after cleaning the muddy mess everyone made of my truck [8D]j/k

THANKS to everyone for the great weekend!!!

Tina thanks for the awesome brownies and cookies!!!

Muddy and Lynn thanks for your hotel, dinner and breakfast wait... scratch that last part we did'nt get breakfast that was at the other place

Lois (mrs. trey) thanks for the much needed coffee in the morning we did'nt get that at the other place [8D] oh... i still have the coffee mug.. i'll return it at our next meet

Muddy, Trey and Solar thanks for the tees and hats

and most of all thanks to Muddy and Trey for putting the meet together and the gifts at the end were really cool... the white headlightslook great

thanks again!

Old 05-26-2008, 10:33 PM

Great Sig!

Old 05-26-2008, 11:55 PM
Super Moderator

We drove my little brother's H3 down onto the beach at South padre Island at Christmas. Went about 10 miles down the beach. had to turn around and come back due to rising tide. It was really cool. Peaceful. Think we are going back next Christmas for the week. Nice picture...brought it all back.

Old 05-27-2008, 05:39 AM

If I forgot to mention..Thanks Muddy and Trey for setting all this up..Wharton was awesome..can't wait to do Rausch Creek.

Trey..Thank you so much for making us the art work..showed so many people, and they all said..wow that is awesome..I might have to have you get me one of my motorcycle done...now we can post it.

Old 05-27-2008, 06:14 AM

Hey HardxCor3, Mrs. Trey (Lois) gets a kick out of that asked me about the coffee cup. I told her she justs has to suffer and use my Hummer travel mug until our next meet.

Tina I'm so glad you liked it, I thought I took a picture of it since it was done awhile ago. I was looking for a picture to post and it seems that I must have not taken one of it. Could you post it? Lois and I ase upset about your windshield let me know what happens Wednesday.

Old 05-27-2008, 06:23 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: H34 pleasure

Wharton was awesome..can't wait to do Rausch Creek.
You really didn't get the most out of it because of a couple problems... I can honestly say that was the least amount of fun I have ever had out there...

Next time will be better... I promise.

Next time we go to 1/4mile.... that is the BESTEST!!!

Old 05-27-2008, 06:38 PM

ORIGINAL: rhill20

Great Sig!
thx rhill20... i figured it's time i put some kind of a sig

Old 05-27-2008, 07:00 PM

ORIGINAL: 3hummers

We drove my little brother's H3 down onto the beach at South padre Island at Christmas. Went about 10 miles down the beach. had to turn around and come back due to rising tide. It was really cool. Peaceful. Think we are going back next Christmas for the week. Nice picture...brought it all back.
that's funny i was at island beach in NJ and it's 10 miles as well... it's definately peaceful.

around the time i went there i heard some kids during low tide walked over to a small island from where we were... guess they didn't realize their path would be under water during high tide... so they flipped and called 911... police, medics and the fire dept. showed up with boats to rescue them... all along there was only about 2 feet deepof waterthey had to cross [8D]

Old 05-28-2008, 08:13 AM

Thats funny Steve. Can you drive on Island beach all season long? I remember going there when I was a kid.

Quick Reply: Memorial Day Weekend Offroad Event(s)