PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Memorial Day Weekend Offroad Event(s)

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Default RE: Memorial Day Weekend Offroad Event(s)

I might be sick or something but I find cleaning the truck to be part of the fun.
When you are all done and you step back to look at it and think to yourself damn I love this truck.

Old 05-10-2008, 05:51 PM

ORIGINAL: solarflare

or you can make Muddy clean your truck!!! LOL!
Love that Idea.

Old 05-10-2008, 05:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Bennersj

I might be sick or something but I find cleaning the truck to be part of the fun.
When you are all done and you step back to look at it and think to yourself damn I love this truck.
you are really sick..J/K..it must be a man thing..or I do all the house cleaning...so why would I want to clean the truck.

Old 05-10-2008, 11:25 PM

ORIGINAL: H34 pleasure

ORIGINAL: Bennersj

you are really sick..J/K..it must be a man thing..or I do all the house cleaning...so why would I want to clean the truck.
It's not a man thing, I don't really like that part! BUT, it is a necessary part of it.

Old 05-11-2008, 12:38 AM
Super Moderator

got to pay to play

Old 05-11-2008, 05:50 AM

I with ya Bennersj, my neighbors are always seeing me washing my truck. I look at it like you do, this is the first vehicle that I ever had that I just like looking at it. My wife thinks I give it more attention than her, but hey after 20 years of being together this H3 is like my mistress.
Of course after I get it all cleaned it only gets dirty again and that's when Muddy sees it. He thinks I never wash it.

Old 05-11-2008, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator

Lynn bought me a pressure washer so I didn't have to spend all the time at the car wash... I used it last year... and did the deck with it... so I think it has already paid for itself... it was under $300 and I wasspending $20-$40 in quarters at the car wash...
Course.. we did just get our water bill for the year....[:@]

Old 05-11-2008, 10:03 AM

Yeah but you don't enjoy washing the H2, you have to have it clean by Monday morining or else your not allowed to go off road.

Old 05-11-2008, 10:10 AM
Super Moderator

which is why I need a H1....

Old 05-11-2008, 10:33 AM

Don't take me wrong; I do love washing it, I always stand back and look at it half way through like you are saying. It's a great satisfaction when it's all cleaned up and shiny. I met my buddy at the dealership on Thursday (he's looking at an 08 Boulder Grey ADV PKG) and while I was talking to him on the phone about it he was making fun of me for talking to it. lol
I think we've got another one, they let him keep for the weekend (trading an 06 Dodge Ram Quad w/hemi) and he has called me 3 time to tell me how much he loves it.

I just don't like getting all of the mud out of it. Problem is that I love the way it looks with mud on it. Major Dilemma, clean or mud?

Quick Reply: Memorial Day Weekend Offroad Event(s)