PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Member Names

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2007, 03:19 PM
Default RE: Member Names

Nothing too amazing. We were buying the H3 as a Christmas gift to ourselves, and while as it was the season, Little Drummer Boy was frequently playing. I had just recently started taking some drum lessons as well, and had been referred to as a littledrummer boy by one of my friends. As Ilove a good joke, and adore puns, when choosing my name for HummerForums, I decided on LittleHummerBoy.

What can I say. I can be pretty lame at times.

Old 02-11-2007, 12:44 PM

Mine is hobbie related................

Gunner is from the pistol shoots I used to compete in and the45 isfor my favorite caliber.

Besides, one of my all time occupational related ID's (DataPimp) was all ready taken and being used on other various sites......The bastiche ! ! !

BTW: I love this thread.......great idea..........

Also, I will be changing my avatar soon.....I've been told it's creeping folks out......Sorry about that........No meaning behind it, just a freaky pic
that catches one's attention..........They ought ot see it in full screen..........

Old 02-11-2007, 12:52 PM

I think your Avatar is you...leave it alone..

Browning HighPower is mine weapon of choice....Most accurate Semi I have ever used.

Old 02-11-2007, 01:07 PM

My mom and aunts used to refer to me as a "little devil" during my formative years....So yeah; I guess in a way, that avatar is me.

I think the ectoplasm lollipop is a nice touch.

BHP, nice gun.....You do have good taste in classic autos. I've loved the one's I've shot in the past. Fun gun.......

I've kept my 9mm inventory sort of small, just a 92 FS and a Mac11 (fully papered of course)...but would like to add a BHP to it.

Oh crap.....we need another thread..........

Old 02-11-2007, 04:07 PM

I also keep a PPK .380 next to the pillow, plus a Bursa .380 in the glove boxand my walking around protection at night, is a little North American Arms, 5 shot .22 mag...Fits in the palm of your hand

Old 02-11-2007, 04:24 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

I also keep a PPK .380 next to the pillow, plus a Bursa .380 in the glove boxand my walking around protection at night, is a little North American Arms, 5 shot .22 mag...Fits in the palm of your hand
I bet your daughter's boyfriends were scared to death of you ! !

I usually don't carry unless I'm out in the boonies and I rely on my scatter gun as a burglar deterrent here in the condo.

I keep the majority of the collection in the vault.

Now out at the place in the country......that's a different story entirely.....

Old 02-11-2007, 08:34 PM

From my favorite song my band used to play, named Bird Eye. Check it out at justinbroderick.com/guitar.

Old 02-11-2007, 10:39 PM

wolfgang is my middle name (really, it is...my father was German).....friends jokingly started calling me Wolfgangsta. Thus, I started using it on various forums.

Old 02-12-2007, 05:00 PM

Mom made me use it.

Old 02-12-2007, 05:09 PM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

How did everyone come up with their member name. Some are obvious, some are not.
Got mine from my mustang a while back. It's black and it's a S281..........Blackstang S281.
Summer -93, back in the ol' BBS days ... I was a coder for a pirate board and needed a nickname ... after drinking and partying heavily for a weekend ZYNE was the end result .. It has stuck ever since ... ZYNE has however become what my other half calls me these days when I get especially cynic, sarcastic, or just being a general smarta$$ (read that as: when I'm breathing lol)... he sees no boundaries and there ain't nothing safe or sacred ... he has a big mouth with self control issues, lacks that mental filter most people refer to as being "appropriate" or "politically correct" ... LOL! Don't feed him beer or jagermeister or the verbal onslaught will in general cause severe abdominal discomfort or pain, uncontrollable laugher, or **** you right the f**k off ..

That good enough black!?! LOL!

Quick Reply: Member Names