PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

March Nominations!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Default RE: March Nominations!!!

CONGRATS
hummbob,blackstangs281 and shortbus
all 3 of yall have gr8 lookin hummers

good luck

Old 02-09-2007, 02:23 PM

Awww common shorty, certainly you have some floss laying around to get those chrome bezzels off with :-) About the best thing I can think of to remove DS tape and it doesn't hurt the paint :-) Then some Goo-Gone to clean up the mess and you're set :-)

We need a poll!!!!!! :-)

Old 02-09-2007, 04:08 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

i still have some bling left [8D] i have nice, shiny chrome billet door handle surrounds, and the idiot that put the chrome surrounds around the marker lights on the top of the tailgate double taped them to the truck, and i'm too lazy to try to pry them off. i also have some shiny engine components now, a nice mix of brown and black.
Shorty wait till a hot day and use waxed detal floss it will not scratch the truck and removes the double stick tape slide it back and forth

Old 02-09-2007, 04:15 PM

Like he's gonna worry about a scratch..Shorty just take a puttyknife a scrape them suckers off..

Old 02-09-2007, 05:13 PM

i would just use a screwdriver, but the idiot that put them on also broke the clips that hold the lights on. those are $75 a pop, and right now the only thing holding them on is the tape. maybe if i can sell all the harley and hummer parts that have been in the garage for a year or so, i can use that to get new lights. 'til then, i'll just have to live with my blinged out shortbus . . . . .[:'(]

Old 02-09-2007, 05:33 PM

Shorty....was just checkin out ur pics. The one in the snow is SWEEEEEEEEEEET! Where were you when that was taken?

Old 02-09-2007, 06:31 PM

that was taken on our scouting run last Feb, north of I-80 near Donner Pass. we found a few lost hikers up at Donner Summit, they were a bit gamey . . . . .[8D]

this is from our scouting run last month. unfortunately, even that snow is probably gone now, as the current storm is so warm the snow level has moved up to ~7500'

Old 02-10-2007, 01:32 AM

Isn't Donner Summit or is it Donner lake...not too sure...but isn't it named after some people who ended up getting stranded out there and had to turn to cannibalism?

Anyways...that pic is cool as chit!

Old 02-10-2007, 01:40 AM

we found a few lost hikers up at Donner Summit, they were a bit gamey . . . . .[8D]
Um, Rut..your detective skills are slipping... And Shorty that's the forth keybaord and Monitor...when will I ever learn?[:@]

Old 02-10-2007, 01:41 AM

there is both a donner summit and donner lake, as well as a donner pass, named after the party that got stranded there during a winter in the mid 1800's. the latest stories that have come out from local historians is that the donner party is NOT the group that turned to cannibalism, but i doubt that their argument carries enough weight to rewrite history. i think you have to be part of the current US administration in order to do that . . . . [:'(]

Quick Reply: March Nominations!!!