PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Man F this place

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 12:40 PM
Super Moderator
Default Man F this place

I'm so sick of this argueing bullsh!t. All you f'in babies better stop bitching. I'm just going to delete ALL your post!!!!!!, see what a bunch of pansies you are. I'm really tired of baby drama from high school. Grow the F up already. Stupid drama queens. Put some damn dresses on and stop being pussies!!!! [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

[sm=WTFsgign.gif][sm=wtf.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif]

this is why we need another admin

Old 11-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Default RE: Man F this place

how would we stop bieng pusies by putting on dresses? Do you mean put on pants and stop bieng pussies?

Old 11-01-2007, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator

oops

I Can't even tell a damn lie on the internet!!! lol I don't know if that's good or bad, but I hate lying anyway. I hate liars too.

So what if somebody came on right now and did this? How would we stop them? We can't unfortunately. The site is now open to all the croanies to flood with spam posts.

I'm sorry, but the def HEAVY HITTER seems alot like Dilo. Just keep your eyes open. Hopefully he's just a nice guy that can't spell or type

Old 11-01-2007, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

Man that was pretty good til the dresssessees puzzzeeess stuff

Old 11-01-2007, 03:17 PM
Super Moderator

We are sitting ducks right now. Quack quack.

Old 11-01-2007, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Doc Olds

Man that was pretty good til the dresssessees puzzzeeess stuff
Sorry Doc, but I didn't know you were against Dresses and Pussies..................

I would be SO banned right now

Old 11-01-2007, 06:15 PM
Administrator

guys...sorry for my absence. i am in las vegas covering the SEMA show. sound fun? we had hoped so, but from our FIRST meal, in our first trip anywhere really (this was kind of like a late work oriented honeymoon for us) amanda received a severe case of food poisoning. She hasnt stepped foot out of the hotel room since we checked in, other than to go to the medical center. this has easily been the worst week of my life. we had plans during the evenings, which we had to cancel, and we had to pay penalties for cancelling the reservations...with her sick, ive had to try to do my job and amanda's, and the hotel (where we are staying is where she got the bad food) has refused to do anything to help...we tried to move the flight sooner to get the hell out of here, but it would have cost us an additional 368 dollars...so were stuck in vegas...shes still sick..

this week promised to be a great week for us, and it has literally turned into hell on earth for me...

Old 11-01-2007, 06:50 PM

kinda puts thecrap going onhere in perspective a bit. . . . . . .

Old 11-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Administrator

we have to go to the airport in a little over an hour, and amanda can barely walk...

Old 11-01-2007, 07:19 PM
Super Moderator

That plane ride is gonna be brutal.... I feel for you.

Quick Reply: Man F this place