PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Lost my Drive in my Tranny

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 06:39 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Lost my Drive in my Tranny

WOOHOO I was right.....

Old 04-20-2008, 09:10 AM

Here is the final update...I got my H3 back on Tuesday and it is shifting better than it ever did...Looking back, I am not so sure that the tranny was having problems since day one...it always had a hard time down shifting on a hard accel...I never thought much of it, because it had always shifted like that...But, I now have a rebulit tranny and she is shifting very smoothly...I have to say that my dealership did great in getting my H3 back to me so quickly...they are starting to scratch their heads as to why I am having so many issues with this H3...we have begun to call it the 5th of July H3...but I still have 40K left under the powertrain warranty and hopefully, there will not be anymore problems...But with all of that said, I am keeping my eyes out for the 0% to come out and I am going to trade out and get a new one...Just too many problems in too short of a time...

Old 04-20-2008, 10:38 AM

Glad to hear you got your problems fixed!!!! Maybe they just sell the lemons to us girls??? LOL!!!!
I love my H3, but have hated all the issues with it....it's probably not my truck's fault, but rather the turkeys that work on it........
I'm waiting right now for the owner to get back on the 26th of April. I sent a 4 page letter to him, with pics and documented proof of what his service department didn't do. I could of been killed or seriously injured. The owner's secretary received the package and spoke to him. She then left a message on my machine, begging me to wait for the owner to return, before I let anyone else know......(news, GM, etc)
Hopefully I will get somewhere with him.....I'll just have to wait and see!!!!!

Old 04-20-2008, 10:41 AM
Super Moderator

Maybe she can get your Alpha, Brandi.... and you can get your Deuce....