PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Looking for these- any suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 12:44 PM
Default Looking for these- any suggestions?

Can't seem to find:

-Steering stabilizers for the H3. Suprised I can't find them.Seems that a co. like Fabtech would def have these avail by now,but unless I'm missing something, it looks like they only have them currently for the H2. I have 18" Gear wheels with M/T Baja ATZs. I love the ride for the most part and don't mind bouncing around a bit, butit could stand to be tamed a tad.
-Black "shorty" antenna to replace the stock fishingrod.
-Some cool, basic decals (something with the H3 logo or similar idea) to cover the warning decals on the visors.

Any ideas/direction would be greatly appreciated.

Old 06-27-2007, 01:08 PM
Default RE: Looking for these- any suggestions?

ORIGINAL: greenshirt77

Can't seem to find:

-Steering stabilizers for the H3. Suprised I can't find them.Seems that a co. like Fabtech would def have these avail by now,but unless I'm missing something, it looks like they only have them currently for the H2. I have 18" Gear wheels with M/T Baja ATZs. I love the ride for the most part and don't mind bouncing around a bit, butit could stand to be tamed a tad.
-Black "shorty" antenna to replace the stock fishingrod.
-Some cool, basic decals (something with the H3 logo or similar idea) to cover the warning decals on the visors.

Any ideas/direction would be greatly appreciated.
Decals on eBay.
Removing the warning stickers on the visors. I did a nice write up on the procedure.

Old 06-27-2007, 01:26 PM

While I absolutely dispise stickers, decals, and all of their kind .... I will admit I produly wear my Hummerforums.com sticker on the back glassof my H2. In my opinion that is the ONLY sticker worthy of a spot on our vehicles :-) Maybe a jeep recovery vehicle decal to pi$$ some people off but that's it!
I saw a white H3 about a month ago and it was literally, in the truest sense of the word, COVERED in Colt's stickers. You could see the paint job on the truck in maybe 3-4 spots in the rear ... that was it.

Shorty antennas are available from our sponsor sites last time I looked.

Old 06-27-2007, 02:47 PM

DV- Thanks for the suggestion, but I avoid ebay like the plague. There's got to be somewhere else to get these.
I've been reluctant to remove the warning labels on any vehicle because I know people that have done it and can't completely remove all of thesticker residue. I'd rather just stick something cool over the existing label.

ZYNE- I'm actually looking for something to cover the sun visor warning labels. I'm with you on the exterior stickers. I generally don't like them. Maybe one tastefully designed and strategically placed on the rear window, i.e. Harley wings if you ride, etc. Otherwise, stickers can just ugly things up.

Old 06-27-2007, 02:56 PM

Yes Zyne has a habit of reading more than there isinto some things...(HA! sucker, take that...LOL)

Try looking over this thread for ideas... https://www.hummerforums.com/m_67303/tm.htm

Old 06-27-2007, 04:15 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Yes Zyne has a habit of reading more than there isinto some things...(HA! sucker, take that...LOL)

Try looking over this thread for ideas... https://www.hummerforums.com/m_67303/tm.htm
My gawd son, you want change on that cheapshot!?!?! Hehehheehe.. Here we go ... *huge **** eatin' grin* ... Had SOME people read a little bit MORE in to the response they would've noticed the remark stating I dispise stickers which in fact was an agreement to said stickers on the sun visors being evil .. Here I was thinking a sticker is a sticker is a sticker is a sticker, regarldess of location but noooooooooooooooooooo ... not with Den ... I have to spell EVERYTHING out like Ihave to do withmy wife's 3 year old nephew whenever he stays with us ... tsk tsk tsk ... LMAO!!!!!

Let me explain the reposnse to you Den .... I @#$%@#$%@#$% HATE STICKERS INCLUDING THE ONES ON THE SUN VISORS!!!!! And I've been meaning to mention the Colt stickered H3 for forever but the thought of it always makes me vomit uncontrollable so I never actually get to mention it. Today however was quite different as I skipped lunch and simply didn't have enough stomach content to warrant the usual emergency trip to the trash can once that thought entered my head. ..
Explanation continues ... soo .. as the loyal HF member I am I did suggest the HF sticker .. though not a valid solution for the sun visor it sure is one classy looking decal ... and I figured since Chris went through the hassles of getting em made for us it was my duty to try to push one on to Greenshirt regardless of his visor sticker dilemma ... so said and done ... ahh fukk it ...

My gawd Denise, how many times do we have to go through this!? Huh!? Your head IS useful for other things than putting hats on .. sheeeeeeeeeesh ...

Alright .. sucker ... your move ... LMAO!!!

Yanno I'm f*ckin' with ya I hope ... LOL!

Old 06-27-2007, 06:51 PM

WOW!...Last time I heard girlish insults like that was on the Playground....

I will give you credit though...You have a gift for the rant andspin mix...you waffle like a Liberal caught marching in an anti-abortion rally

All grab-assing aside...it's all good mate

Old 06-27-2007, 08:52 PM

BTW Nick...Just so you don't feel all to blame...I horse around just like this with a co-worker..I might add however,
quitefew more explicatives are used too[sm=badbadbad.gif] ...Then we go out to lunch together[sm=icon_cheers.gif]....I donno, might be the office audience laughing that keeps us at it..

Old 06-28-2007, 09:27 AM

WOW!...Last time I heard girlish insults like that was on the Playground....

I will give you credit though...You have a gift for the rant andspin mix...you waffle like a Liberal caught marching in an anti-abortion rally

All grab-assing aside...it's all good mate
Bwahahahaha .... you crack me right the hell up bud ... I think those girlish insults was your own screams when the older boy took your bucket and showel ... hehehehe ... Thank you for the credit though ... I do appreciate it .. LMAO!!!!

Old 06-28-2007, 09:47 AM

BTW Nick...Just so you don't feel all to blame...I horse around just like this with a co-worker..I might add however,
quitefew more explicatives are used too[sm=badbadbad.gif] ...Then we go out to lunch together[sm=icon_cheers.gif]....I donno, might be the office audience laughing that keeps us at it..
I never feel to blame for horsing around in good fun ... is your concious getting your luggage out from storage .. where's the guilt trip takin' ya there bud!?! LMAO! It's all good bro ... we give each other crap all the time at the office ... it's either that or lose your mind from the stress ... and around here, where most of us have worked together for a minimum of 5-10 years pretty much everything goes too ...

Quick Reply: Looking for these- any suggestions?