PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Look Mom..No Plane

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 03:37 PM
Default RE: Look Mom..No Plane

might be an old thread but I just saw it and had to reply. I don't know about the pentagon plane but I know for a fact the Twin Towers were hit with planes..... I saw the planes fly over my head and watched them hit the towers. Scariest day of my life and I lost a few good friends.....but there was DEFINATELY PLANES!!!!

Old 05-23-2006, 04:27 PM

I dont really believe in the pentagon bull story, especially since they released the 'new' videos from that day although, I must say they are still not very clear. But I dont buy it.
However, there might be something in the story about the other plane being shot down by fighter jets. They said they didnt know what was going on when all those planes got hijacked, that just makes it more credible to me they shot it down. Lot of stress, heat of the moment. I'm sure the airforce bigshots or whoever makes those decisions dont need to ask for other persons' permission in a situation like that.

Old 05-23-2006, 07:42 PM

Rebuttal on the Pentagon.................makes more sense to me.
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

Old 05-25-2006, 08:24 PM

ahhh what???????????????? why is everyone having such a hard time believing we the US got caught with our pants down?we the Us are spread way to thin we need to focus more energy here at home than abroad(not a woman either!) Just my .02 ,we want to be this super power then we have alot to clean up here!

Old 05-26-2006, 01:24 AM

It's all hogwash for sure..

Here are some simple facts using high school physics. An object of any sizable mass and dimension traveling at whatever speed to maintain horizontal flight for said object, in a downward descending plane, that reaches 0 velocity in a fraction of a millisecond, against a virtual solid object of static mass equal to, if not greater than that of said object in motion, it will not remain intact...period, end of sentence. In fact it will disintegrate completely. Most of an aircraft’s metal is burnable and will vaporize due to the great heat energy created at point and instant of impact/compression and fuel fire...So then, for a lack of better scientific terms, let's just simply say that flight 77 was bashed into smithereens...and we all know that a smither rarely resembles any form of the whole...As a last resort to exemplify my point...Ask yourself this Mr. conspiracy theorist, anti-government puke...How much of the orginal WTC looked like two of the Tallest buildings in the world when all the dust settled?...ANSWER; Not very damn much of it...Only a pile of dust and rubble a few meters high… Could you tell if that was a building of that magnificence and size after being reduced to a heap of pulverized lives and metal and glass? In fact there was nothing left of the planes that hit the WTC..…Anyways...The static kinetic energy stored in that structure of that mass at that height, all traveling to terminal velocity is so tremdous, almost always will not stay intact...In fact to coin my earlier phrase. It was pulverized into smithereens...

Sorry, Nuff said. I’m starting to feel a Blade compulsion come over me.