PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

link to a major newspaper

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 12:39 AM
Banned
Default link to a major newspaper

i had one here but i guess it was not allowed.
so the "washington times "is off limits huh.

thats chickencrap,,,cant handle too much truth here

Old 10-13-2011, 07:15 AM

So we can link ebay but not the news seems a little over moderated.

Old 10-13-2011, 09:30 AM

Probably because only an imbecile believes the mainstream media.

Old 10-13-2011, 05:53 PM
Super Moderator

I deleted it for several reasons....

You didn't link to the article... and that violates copyright laws....

I felt what you did post was very offensive, and crossed a line that nobody has ever crossed before on this forum...

I'm not going to ask you to keep race out of this forum... I'm telling you that if you want to be a hateful racist then you have come to the wrong forum...

Call it over moderated or not... if you have an issue then you send it to Patrick and he can also tell you that you were being a hateful racist....

So carry on with your little thread... wanna call it chicken crap... go right ahead... I'll respect your opinion when you can type out an entire sentence using some forum of grammar, spelling, etc...

Old 10-13-2011, 07:13 PM
Banned

ahhh,,,i dint write the newspaper article,,i stumbled into it . it showed how democrats exploit blacks,,,i cant stand exploitation,,bigotry,,hypocrasy..that name calling you use is a typical tactic used when you know zero about someone. im very supportive of black candidates but my politics is colorblind. currently see CAIN as the most direct and honest of the republican pack and would support him wholeheartedly,,,so pleeze dont give me chicken crap about racisim. true conservatives are colorblind,,,the phonies are name callers.

btw, i heard h.cain say,he left the democrat "plantation",,is he racist

q?, are you saying i cannot link to a newspaper ??

btw,2 if u r going to check spelling on THIS forum,,,u got a big job!!!,so i herd!!,,just heard em in here boyz,,,oops,put on the "breaks"

we just ignore it,,i uuse it as a form of sarcasm,,is that tu illegal. did u know that you can scramble the letters af all words and reasonably intelligent pepole cna usnderedst tmeh!!!

Say NO to Drugs..... Drugs are bad..... MmmmmKAY? ,,,i agree,,,no booze,,no smoke,no dope,,not a drop

Last edited by drtom; 10-13-2011 at 07:29 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:41 PM

wtf??

Originally Posted by drtom
btw, i am comin owt the closet soun, I left my "boyfriend",,is he no racist queer like me?, are you saying i cannot be aye flaming homo ??

Last edited by Mr. Fancy Pants; 10-13-2011 at 08:49 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:18 PM
Banned

i am taking pictures of all you post as fake and derogatory. to put your words in my name in a hateful way is crossing the line,,,maybe defamation of character. i post only facts or obvious sarcastic jokes..

i am publically informing the forum that i am feeling very much insulted and harmed by your vicious untrue remarks. nothing i have posted is or was intended to be harmful to anyone . pick any random posts by me and see if you find anything harmful or hateful to anyone.

i have said,im here to help,to get help,and have fun. thats what i have done. i attack no one,,,you have..

Old 10-13-2011, 09:44 PM
Banned

you typed this in and claimed you were quoting me,,is that legal??

wtf??

Quote:
btw, i am comin owt the closet soun, I left my "boyfriend",,is he no racist queer like me?, are you saying i cannot be aye flaming homo ??

Talking with DrTom is like talking to a crack addict about an intervention.....frustrating to say the least LMAO.

Last edited by Mr. Fancy Pants; Today at 08:49 PM.
you did that and claimed i said it??,,now are you attacking gays by infering i am one??

im not but i dont care who is,do they bother you??

Old 10-13-2011, 10:21 PM

Pants, you HAVE crossed the line! I'm not defending tom but defending the principles of this forum.

I took tom off of my ignore list to see if this quote of your was from his posts and it was not. tom is back on my ignore list and you will not be here much longer so there is no reason to add you to the ignore list!

Bad move dude!

"wtf??

Quote:

Talking with DrTom is like talking to a crack addict about an intervention.....frustrating to say the least LMAO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Mr. Fancy Pants; Today at 09:49 PM.
"

Old 10-14-2011, 04:39 PM
Super Moderator

These guys need a hobby.... every single one of Tom's posts is aimed at pissing people off... and anything you do to him he takes personally...

woo.... I can't believe where that thread went after I went to bed...

Quick Reply: link to a major newspaper