PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Lindsay Lohan Arrested For DUI (Again)

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Lindsay Lohan Arrested For DUI (Again)

It came out on the news yesterday when the three "boys" who's SUV she technically stole were interviewed, she was doing almost 80 in a 25 MPH residential zone, telling them how she can do whatever she wants, etc. It wasn't even her car!

And what if that was one of us? We would have got arrested for DUI, Grand Theft Auto, Kidnapping, Wreckless Driving, Speeding, Failing to yield, Failing to stop at a red light, and the list goes ON and ON. Please, for the love of human life, book her on ALL this, because if not, you send a signal to the world that Justice is a myth.

She is a F'ing bitch, and you know why? She was driving a Tahoe that fast, running red lights at 4-way intersections, through a residential zone. She could have killed somebody. I hope she rotts in hell and gets locked up for a LONG time. They tried to help her, she obviously doesn't want it, so she needs to go AWAY for a long time. Hell, at least Paris is TRYING to change, but Linsday is a lost freakin' cause. I feel no remorse for anybody that has no respect for anybody's life in their hands, acting the way she did, IF all of that is true. Then, this whole "those weren't my pants and that's not my coke" crap, c'mon. Put her away and throw away the key. Maybe in 5 or 10 years after she goes through withdrawel and loses everything, she'll realize what she's done.

Old 07-27-2007, 06:32 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: importkiller

we have that law here in NJ also...but it's not enforced. I would take PA over the armpit of america that we call NJ any day of the week,......I hate this Gdamn state...at least the northern part
Move down here.... it's much better.... and it's almost like PA... just because all of those ****ing morons come to the shore all week long.... My lil town of like1000 people sold 15,000+ beachbadges.... that's not including the idiots that just come here and pay $10 to use our beaches.

good thing I'm not bitter.

Old 07-28-2007, 06:30 AM

I remember that law when I was a teenage driver way back in PA and that was a very long time ago. [sm=sorry.gif]