PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

light search help

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 05:51 PM
Default light search help

Sometime in the wee ours of last night I found a post about remote spotlights that was in another thread. The link showed two black and white H3's police vehicles with them mounted. It was I believe Lone Tree Colorado. Now I can't find it. I was searching three Hummer sites. If anybody knows where that is please post a link. I ordered two and the guy told me if I put a link for them that anybody ordering would get a discount. If its not here, when I find it I will post some info. I should have them Friday and can give a review.
Thanks

Old 01-30-2007, 07:11 PM
Default RE: light search help

Are you talking about this?

http://www.golight.com/

Old 01-30-2007, 07:28 PM

https://www.hummerforums.com/m_7051/tm.htm
here is one

Old 01-30-2007, 08:26 PM

Yes
Call off the dogs somebody found it.

http://www.magnalight.com/pc-122-45-...ck-to-buy.aspx
They have a new model out but its more money. This will work for me. I figured what the heck get two. You can run two by programming the remotes to different codes. To get two to work you have to disconnect the other while progamming. They cleared that up for me today. No need to have to mount a wired remote. Im thinking of velcroing both remotes on the dash. This will be great for me guiding off road trails and think how great it will be if you are out winching by yourself and need to reaim the light. This aint yor daddys apillar drilled out farm truck lite! Robert said if anybody mentions this forum he can "take care of you" for the next two weeks. I think they are dropping inventory on this model to be replaced by the stryker model. Check it out. I will post pictures and review hopefully Friday. I have a run over at the Superlift Park Saturday and I can use these.[/align][/align][/align]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1095/598065010A2240669FDA374738FD268C.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1095/23660B86C570444B843BEEED45D6B96B.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-30-2007, 08:39 PM

Those police Hummers are seriously cool!

Old 01-30-2007, 08:50 PM

Ditto

Old 01-30-2007, 09:01 PM

I'm a cop and I'd love to have one!

Old 01-31-2007, 02:04 AM

Arkansas State Troopers are driving Dodge Chargers and yea "thay got a hemi in them thangs!" slick tops with the logo only on the passengers side, sneaky snakes

Old 01-31-2007, 04:49 AM

The police vehicles do look sweet! Probably less sweet when they're pulling you over though!

I wonder if the mounted spotlight add any wind noise at cruising speeds???

Old 01-31-2007, 05:16 PM

Noise what noise? In my little cacoon with MT/mtz's, OEM aftermarket new part number roof lights, and Rola rack, air intake, I just turn up the XM and grin.
Had a weird experience checking on the cowl/hood vents. Dealership did some swapping around and in the change got new parts people to the Hummers. Have not got a clue. Couldn't look them up, went to the back and came back and said "thoseare after market" good thing I had just swallowed a big gulp of Dr. Pepper or it would have come out my nose. I said could you turn that mysterious screen around so I can see it and call up a "sploaded diaphram" of that Hummer H3?? Duh

They come unfinished, I don't know if that means blackish gray or what. Paint to match it says. NO problemo, what's your point?

L 19120871
R19120872
You can order a set for only $127.07 EACH

I put my name on the hot call list at my 2 favorite wrecking yards!!
Remember the Johnnie Cash song about stealing a Cadillac one part at a time?
Can you imagine buying an H3 one part at a time. That would be an interesting project to figure out.
Surprise UPS tracking says I will have my lights today. Wow they only had to come from Dallas to Little Rock but still Im impressed. I gathered up all the parts I need and started wiring. They usually run about 4pm, stay tuned..............

Quick Reply: light search help