PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Light bar wiring and new rack

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 10:49 PM

I like it a ton! I used it last night for about an hour while i was driving around.

I had a quick photo shoot this afternoon when i got home from work.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Steve

Old 10-14-2013, 07:13 PM

Wow nice rig man

Old 10-15-2013, 07:14 PM

Thanks dude! I appreciate it!

Definitely some hard work put into it, i didnt lift it but i have done the rest of the stuff in my sig as far as add on parts.

Steve

Old 10-16-2013, 02:00 PM

What brand is the led light bar and how has it held up? I'm in Ma so the winters with the salt are bad. Have you heard of Tronton led light bars?

Old 10-17-2013, 09:48 PM

I am not sure on the exact brand, i got it on ebay from the link on the first page. hopefully it still works there.

The light has held up great so far. I dont use it often but it does shake around pretty good on my hummer with the vibration of the boggers. it works great when i do want it.

how it would hold up to salt and such, i am not sure. I havent used it in snow or winter yet since i installed it this spring. I also wont be using it over the winter since i dont drive my deuce in the snow.

Unfortunately i havent heard of that particular brand of light bar. I am not really into the lights too much so i dont keep track of them.

On a side note, i bought two 6" LED lights for my gf's car and wired them into her high beams for her. They work very well too. they are 15 watt lights that are spot beams so they compliment the high beams nicely. I have them aimed inside of the highs to make it bright on the sides and right in front where her low beams are at. she has fogs for when her low beams are on so it was only logical to go with something extra on the high beams. they are bright enough to have people flash her if she leaves them on.

just something i figured i would add in for reference if needed. They would be a great addition on the h2 as well if you have a brush guard or want some extra light in the front without getting too crazy. they were 50 bucks for the set of 2 of them.

they are wired with a relay to turn them on, i just pulled the high beam fuse and ran a little excite wire from there to the relay to trigger it and wired the rest of it as usual.

Steve