PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

LEGENDS HUMMER ROCKS!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 10:13 PM
Default LEGENDS HUMMER ROCKS!

I brought my Hummer in for an A/C recharge because it wasnt blowing cold. Eventhough it was 110 degrees I thought it could be better. No questions asked, they took it in, gave me a loaner and fixed it. I dont have to use anything higher than setting number 2 in 100 plus degrees. At the same visit, I told the detail manager that I had an unusual amount of rock chips in the paint on the outside of the wheelwells and windshield. He didnt even look at, he just signed the work order and gave me a loaner. These guys are the best. To top it off, my sales lady wont leave me alone. In some cases this would be annoying, but Vicky has taken care of me, and continues to do so even past the sale. I know she didnt make much money off my sale and she continues to followup. I made the mistake of not asking for a Hummer Hat and shirt with the purchase, I asked yesterday, she said dont worry, just pick it up when you get your Hummer back.
I have to say it again, LEGENDS HUMMER in Scottsdale is the tops. They have out performed on every level. Plus I got a great vehicle. I cant ask for any more. So many times on these forums we are so negative, here is a truely possitive experience. If you live close enough to these guys, this is the place to get serviced, if your service sucks in your area, MOVE to Scottsdale. Thanks for letting me rave.

Old 08-16-2006, 10:38 PM
Default RE: LEGENDS HUMMER ROCKS!

Glad you got a good customer service dealer.......I also have had no problems with my dealer in Pittsburgh. They do everything in their power to help you ( #1 cochran). Heck, they gave me a brand new H3 to drive for two weeks. ...........How about it Sugardady, You got yours there.[sm=smiley32.gif]

Old 08-16-2006, 11:09 PM

Me too..I have a teriffic dealer service..and I didn't even buy it from them..

Old 08-16-2006, 11:25 PM

Sounds like "Legendary" service. Can anyone recommend an outstanding dealer in SoCal?

Old 08-17-2006, 02:00 PM

wow thats awesome topcarbon!

offtopic: blackstangs281, I never noticed you're from pgh too - I got mine from Wright hummer, hope I get the same type of treatment as you did, because I really don't want to drive through monroeville

Old 08-18-2006, 01:10 AM

Vic Alfonso Caddilac Hummer in Portland, OR is where I bought mine, and get all of my service done. They are a small dealership, but they move more inventory than the big dealership in Seattle. The customer service is awaesome! Everytime I go in for anything, my salesman comes out and greets me by name (WOW after 8 months of ownership and only being in a couple of times!), and the service manager has a memeory like a steel trap. If I say something to him today, and he tells me to come back later to see him about it, I can come back 6 weeks later the first thing out of his mouth after "Hello" is regarding what ever it was I asked him about. A loaner is never an issue, even if it might be for a couple of hours, and I always know what is going on with my vehicle. I wish all dealerships were like this one.