PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

LED Turn Signal Assemblies

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 02:23 PM
Default LED Turn Signal Assemblies

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-07...QQcmdZViewItem

[sm=smiley20.gif]or [sm=smiley21.gif]

Old 12-29-2007, 02:33 PM
Default RE: LED Turn Signal Assemblies

I say [sm=smiley20.gif]but its hard to tell without pics installed. If you do buy them make sure to post some pics.

Old 12-29-2007, 03:12 PM

Either you buy them or I am

Old 12-29-2007, 03:45 PM

Those look cool! I like the fact that they appear clear until they light up.I might have to consider those, but not until I see pics of them on someone else's H3. I don't feel like being the guinea pig on this one. How difficult do you think they would be to install?

RHILL20, why don't YOU buy them, put them on your ride, and I'll have a real good idea what they'd look like! You know you want them... They wouldlook pretty darn stealthy on your Black Tactical H3. Be the first kid on your block to have a pair!

-- Frank

Old 12-29-2007, 03:57 PM

ORIGINAL: FrankW438

Those look cool! I like the fact that they appear clear until they light up.I might have to consider those, but not until I see pics of them on someone else's H3. I don't feel like being the guinea pig on this one. How difficult do you think they would be to install?

RHILL20, why don't YOU buy them, put them on your ride, and I'll have a real good idea what they'd look like! You know you want them... They wouldlook pretty darn stealthy on your Black Tactical H3. Be the first kid on your block to have a pair!

-- Frank
Well, I think I might just go ahead and do that because you're right! That was an easy sale, wasn't it?

Old 12-29-2007, 04:11 PM

ORIGINAL: rhill20

ORIGINAL: FrankW438

-- Frank
Well, I think I might just go ahead and do that because you're right! That was an easy sale, wasn't it?

Hey! Do you think I can contact the seller and hit him up for a commission? Just a small percentage of the sale?

Seriously, though. I like the look. About the only thing I've done to my H3 is install my GPS, and amateur radio equipment. And I haven't even finished that! I don't know if I want to work on the anti-bling blackout look, or get some better tires.

Oh, I did replace all the interior lamps with red bulbs. Soon to be red LEDs interior. Kinda of enhances the "Tactical"-ness. (Is that a word?)

Has anyone else switched to LED lamps for exterior lighting? I'd like to see how that looks on the tail lights.

-- Frank

Old 12-29-2007, 04:36 PM

I'm trying to install a red tailgate LED bar right now. From what I can tell I'm going to have to mount directly to the bottom of the tailgate itself, door won't clear light sitting ontop of bumper and the "cutout" for the door hydro shock won't let it mount flush to the back against the body. And it came with 4 pin connector (which we don't have without an adaptor), I want to hard wire it anyway however I don't have a wiring diagram and can't get it until Monday from the Manufacterer (think that's a word, you know what I mean). Hopefully I can find someone on here that knows which wire to hook to what, it's getting a new toy for Christmas but you can't get batteries for it for 3 days [sm=headbang.gif].

The LED tailights that I have seen are the actual bulbs themselves and I haven't seen them mounted anywhere yet.

Old 12-29-2007, 05:31 PM

Importkiller has the LED tail lightbar, he also has them on the sides. Check out his pics in ROTM forum..also while your looking at them,vote (yellow).

Old 12-29-2007, 06:40 PM

Looks like same lights i have in my front turn signals...

Old 12-29-2007, 10:11 PM

hey, if ya'll get these, please post up after installation. on some of the earlier led replacements, the impedence of the led's are different than that a filament bulb and set off the "blown bulb" indicators.

Quick Reply: LED Turn Signal Assemblies