PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Katzkin Leather Interior?? Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 08:34 PM
Default RE: Katzkin Leather Interior?? Need Help

Yup........Cant remember if it was on the HR or SB...Either is fine with me......

Old 10-03-2007, 09:41 PM

Yea I think I am going to pull the trigger on my kit later this week... I called today to ask james some more questions and he said they were running a 5% coupon off on all Katzkin kits till Oct 10th so I gotta pull the trigger here soon!!

Old 10-03-2007, 10:01 PM

You'll love 'em............

Old 10-03-2007, 10:43 PM

PICS!!!!!![8D]

Old 10-05-2007, 04:43 PM

WOO HOO TIME TO ORDER MINE!!!

I am on Pro-Motion Tuning's newsletter email list and they have a coupon code listed in the newsletter for 10% off any Katzkin leather kit until Oct 10th. The code they sent me is KATZKIN if anyone else wants to use it, feel free. Just helping out again!

Old 10-09-2007, 12:52 PM

ORIGINAL: HummBob
PICS!!!!!![8D]
Here is the set I just put in the new '07 Adventure.....(Pardon the dust and crap...This was just after the Trek)

I really like these a lot now, but initially..... I was really nervous about the color choice....

It's different......but I think it works. (I really dig those H3 logos)

Note: I don;t know if it was the installer or the leathers themselves, but after comparing the pictures of my '06,
I think I got a little better fit on the last set. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with 'em....But I think
they paid a little closer attention to detail on the last set. Since it's a month after the install, they are pretty much
smoothed out and now is when I can tell the subtle differences....Might need to get something adjusted.

Old 10-10-2007, 02:30 AM

Man Gunner, that two-toned looks SWEET!!!! Congrats!!

Old 10-11-2007, 09:49 AM

That interior looks really good.

Old 10-11-2007, 01:05 PM

thanks......I didn't know that about the heated-seats

I was LOOKING at Katzkin when I re-did my interior.

Their products are NICE and relatively inexpensive, but the PROBLEM I ran into was that the heating elements on thefront seats of the H2 are actually WOVEN into the seat cover. Therefore, you have to buy an aftermarket Heat Seater(if you wanted one and being in CANADA, I Needed One)!!

The companies INCLUDING Katzkin that I contacted regarding seat heaters said that I COULD NOT USE THE OEM Heat Seater CONTROL(on the door), and I was VERY **** about using the OEM switch!!
I know.......****, but that's what I wanted soI actually bought the Ebony Seat Covers from GM so I could use the OEM SWITCH!!![8D][8D]

Old 10-12-2007, 02:36 AM

ORIGINAL: iplayatari

thanks......I didn't know that about the heated-seats

I was LOOKING at Katzkin when I re-did my interior.

Their products are NICE and relatively inexpensive, but the PROBLEM I ran into was that the heating elements on thefront seats of the H2 are actually WOVEN into the seat cover. Therefore, you have to buy an aftermarket Heat Seater(if you wanted one and being in CANADA, I Needed One)!!

The companies INCLUDING Katzkin that I contacted regarding seat heaters said that I COULD NOT USE THE OEM Heat Seater CONTROL(on the door), and I was VERY **** about using the OEM switch!!
I know.......****, but that's what I wanted soI actually bought the Ebony Seat Covers from GM so I could use the OEM SWITCH!!![8D][8D]
No Problem!!! Most people don't care, but I'm VERY OCD!!!![8D]

Quick Reply: Katzkin Leather Interior?? Need Help