PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

just wondering

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Default just wondering

anyone have or ever see the chrome mirror and door handle covers that are for sale? im wondering if they look good or look like hell

Old 06-07-2006, 08:20 PM
Default RE: just wondering

Nope, never see them, they probably look like crap.

Old 06-07-2006, 09:30 PM

Thats a old pic where the chrome center caps

Old 06-07-2006, 09:33 PM

Dennis i like you neighborhood is that house for sale

Old 06-07-2006, 10:18 PM

Yes Mark it is for sale, 3900sqft, 3 car garage, lots of driveway space, 4 bedroom, 3 bath, huge game room upstairs, office/den, formal dining, kitchen loaded with seperate dinette area, granite counter tops, harwod floors and ceramic tile all over, lots of big oak trim and crown moulding througout..Cabinets, solid oak- custom built in place, fireplace-natural masonry, wood framed thermal pane windows, huge laundry room, natural gas heat, solid brick veneer outside with custom stone work....

Right now the sign says Seller needs to sell..Make offer...They originally had it listed for $390,000

Wanna be neighbors?

Old 06-07-2006, 11:02 PM

That sounds nice, but it's in the wrong part of the country. You don't have enough trees and mountains for me.

Old 06-07-2006, 11:24 PM

holy s i could sell my piece of crap and buy that and have no mortgage
Waltham houses are sky high and I'm thinking of moving because of work
House like mine 10 years ago where going for 119.000 now the same house is 550.000 and that's for a three room ranch but i got a deal because it was my parent house.My mother always wanted me to have because she bought my siblings if you call them that there own houses

any work up there

Old 06-07-2006, 11:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Yes Mark it is for sale, 3900sqft, 3 car garage, lots of driveway space, 4 bedroom, 3 bath, huge game room upstairs, office/den, formal dining, kitchen loaded with seperate dinette area, granite counter tops, harwod floors and ceramic tile all over, lots of big oak trim and crown moulding througout..Cabinets, solid oak- custom built in place, fireplace-natural masonry, wood framed thermal pane windows, huge laundry room, natural gas heat, solid brick veneer outside with custom stone work....

Right now the sign says Seller needs to sell..Make offer...They originally had it listed for $390,000

Wanna be neighbors?
Wholly crap $390,000 where the heck do you live?? In Hawaii that will only buy you a condo or a townhouse. It's freakin expensive living here!! I just bought my place for $500,000, 5020sqft, lots of driveway space, 4 bedroom, 3 bath, no freakin den, no freakin crown mouldings, no freakin fireplace (like Hawaii would need a fireplace), and no nothing else..LOL

Old 06-08-2006, 12:10 AM

Come on out ..It's great here..weather is nice 9 months out of the year...

Dell just openned a huge building here...I think software and hardware fabrication or their whole package..The whole area is booming in the telecommunication/IT area..Along with the oil industry..Unemployement is low if you factor out the GM factory closing this past Feburary. Major Defense industry, with one of the largest Air Force bases in the country (Tinker)
In a lot of areas $500,000 will buy whole city blocks or 10 acres with a 3000sqft house with a horse barn and stable...True there is not many big hills in the OKC area, but the rest of the State has very cool geography from; Forests, mountains to deserts to rivers, lakes and salt plains..Gasoline is the cheapest in the country, $2.54/gal right now..Cost of living is one of the cheapest around..It's got it all...Including the world famous OU Sooners.

And to top it all off, we have some of the friendliest people in the United States..And last year's American Idol came from Oklahoma.

Old 06-08-2006, 04:34 AM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Come on out ..It's great here..weather is nice 9 months out of the year...

Dell just openned a huge building here...I think software and hardware fabrication or their whole package..The whole area is booming in the telecommunication/IT area..Along with the oil industry..Unemployement is low if you factor out the GM factory closing this past Feburary. Major Defense industry, with one of the largest Air Force bases in the country (Tinker)
In a lot of areas $500,000 will buy whole city blocks or 10 acres with a 3000sqft house with a horse barn and stable...True there is not many big hills in the OKC area, but the rest of the State has very cool geography from; Forests, mountains to deserts to rivers, lakes and salt plains..Gasoline is the cheapest in the country, $2.54/gal right now..Cost of living is one of the cheapest around..It's got it all...Including the world famous OU Sooners.

And to top it all off, we have some of the friendliest people in the United States..And last year's American Idol came from Oklahoma.
Gas is $3.30/gal here in Hawaii - feel sorry for all those H1 and H2 owners, they pretty much just have to drive their Hummers from point A to B, that's it.

Quick Reply: just wondering