PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Just got my H3

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 04:08 PM
Default RE: Just got my H3

Ok Dennis who is she that is a photo that you have.That is not off the internet .Im moving to okc

Old 05-12-2006, 04:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

And that still wouldn't do a thing for me..

while that's a comforting thought, that wasn't my point. . . . .[sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 05-12-2006, 05:29 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

Ok Dennis who is she that is a photo that you have.That is not off the internet .Im moving to okc
That is My girlfriend[sm=loveeyes.gif]...Like I said, back off!

while that's a comforting thought, that wasn't my point
Oh I got your point alright...And I still ain't interested[sm=forgetit.gif]

Old 05-12-2006, 07:36 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

That is My girlfriend[sm=loveeyes.gif]...Like I said, back off!

while that's a comforting thought, that wasn't my point
Oh I got your point alright...And I still ain't interested[sm=forgetit.gif]
Dennis we can share [sm=goodidea.gif]

Old 05-13-2006, 09:49 AM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

you know that hunter is actually a 35 yr old, 325 lb, 6' 5" ex linebacker for Michigan State, don't you? [sm=wtf.gif]

[:@]Ok Shortbus, now you have really #$%^@# me off. I might be 325 lbs. and 6'5, but I bleed scarlet and gray. I hate the state up north[:'(]. My three favorite boys are Bobby, Anthony and the amazing A.J. from the Ohio State Buckeyes! Two years ago little A.J. called me on the phone in your home state of Texas the night before he kicked the #%$&# out of Dennis's OSU.

BTW I will be in Austin in Sept. to see the OSU vs. Texas game. Interested in a little wager?

Dennis, I don't hold that against you the had fun fans.[sm=kissykissy.gif]

Old 05-13-2006, 12:59 PM

PALEEEASE!...I'm a Sooner Fan...OSU Cowboys are a bunch of queers...

Sooner Boomer all the way in 2006

Old 05-13-2006, 01:50 PM

ORIGINAL: retnuh5

you know that hunter is actually a 35 yr old, 325 lb, 6' 5" ex linebacker for Michigan State, don't you? [sm=wtf.gif]

[:@]Ok Shortbus, now you have really #$%^@# me off. I might be 325 lbs. and 6'5, but I bleed scarlet and gray. I hate the state up north[:'(]. My three favorite boys are Bobby, Anthony and the amazing A.J. from the Ohio State Buckeyes! Two years ago little A.J. called me on the phone in your home state of Texas the night before he kicked the #%$&# out of Dennis's OSU.

BTW I will be in Austin in Sept. to see the OSU vs. Texas game. Interested in a little wager?

sorry to disapoint, i'm not from TX. move a little farther west . . . . .[sm=gears.gif]

Old 05-13-2006, 04:13 PM

sorry to disapoint, i'm not from TX. move a little farther west . . . . .[sm=gears.gif]
Sorry Shortbus don't know where I got that idea from. I wondered what you traveled so far to go 4 wheeling. You will be proud of me though(maybe),I just got back from a place called the pits. Truck is filthy, but I did get suck. Jeep had to pull me out, but they all agreed that the Hummer could go anywhere with mud tires. I personally think it might have had something to do with the driver not knowing want she was doing. I'll post some pictures next week.

Old 05-13-2006, 04:23 PM

I knew I loved you Dennis.[sm=loveeyes.gif]
Sorry Mark.[sm=imsorry.gif]

Old 05-13-2006, 05:51 PM

I knew I loved you Dennis.[sm=loveeyes.gif]
Sorry Mark.[sm=imsorry.gif]
I certainly hope we are also talking in the Present tense too..[sm=Awwww.gif][sm=happy046.gif]

Quick Reply: Just got my H3