PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Jeep...It's What's for Dinner.

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 11:11 PM

Caraddict, thanks for the compliment. She's kind of like me: she spent her last dime fixing-up her car. The Mustang currently has 4.30 gears, 1.5" lowering kit, smaller tires, Eleanor hood with custom paint, hood pins, Husrt short shifter, DiabloSport Trinnity programmer, window louvers, cold air intake, and Cherry Bomb mufflers, and so far no tickets! She does all her racing at the local dragstrip.

Old 07-15-2011, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by BranTheMan
I know what you mean, skeptic. We probably wouldn't have traded the H3 for the H2 but the H3 didn't have enough room for five of us plus our junk.
Would have ran into that myself when the wife decided to trade in our Avalanche for a car. Four of us plus camping gear is a tight fit or full roof rack for an H3. That's why I now have an H3t.
I can hardly drive my Jeep on the interstate because it's all over the place and the little four-banger just can't keep up with traffic. It stays in 3rd gear most of the time and 5th gear can only be used down hill with the wind at my back haha.
Newer Wrangler with 6 cyl would resolve that, and you can still take down the top.

For the record, I bought my first Jeep in '96. A '97 Wrangler soft top. Since then, I've had one type of jeep or another up until 6 or 7 months ago when I bought my H3. Not trying to say get a wrangler instead of a H2/H3, just saying if I were younger and without kids I would (and did). I wouldn't trade my T for any Jeep, and if I were back in the SUV market it would be an H3. It's a much better choice for me.