PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

jealousy?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 04:40 PM
Default jealousy?

Seriously I think ingnorance is bliss people all the time tell me that oh your h3 isn't a real hummer at all and I am like how is it not a real hummer it has the hummer badge on it I don't know why people like saying stupid **** like that

Old 06-25-2008, 04:59 PM
Default RE: jealousy?

God loves stupid people. He made a lot of them. Thats it.

Old 06-25-2008, 05:08 PM

Get it all the time as well as the people that say I contribute to the oil situation.

Old 06-25-2008, 06:47 PM

I haven't gotten that yet...mostly thumbs up!

Old 06-25-2008, 10:27 PM

ORIGINAL: Bitdriver

God loves stupid people. He made a lot of them. Thats it.

LOL!!!

Old 06-26-2008, 06:00 AM

I usually say.. It is a real Hummer, but its not a real HMMWV (Humvee). It's got the Hummer name brand, but its notthe originalhigh mobility multipurpose wheeled vehicle.

But I agree, people are tards.

This is another topic, but why do we get crap for burning slightly more fuel caus of gas prices. But nobody cares when people buy japanese cars (not helping our struggling economy).

Old 06-26-2008, 06:42 AM

Yep, people are tards. I get the "real" Hummer comment all the time. I think a lot of the jealousy comes from their spouse not allowing them to buy a Hummer, so they are stuck driving the minivan. I'm lucky that my wife loves the Hummer brand almost as much as me.

Old 06-26-2008, 07:19 AM

Agree with lordlang. Funny you should ask that, because I had that very same statement made to me about 4 days ago.

Dolt: "Hey Dude, I hear you're driving a fake HUMMER". Me: "I am driving a HUMMER yes, and why is it a fake HUMMER"? Dolt: "It's just a wanna be army truck, nothing like the real one" Me: "And what's that army truck called?" Dolt: (who used to be in the Army) "They're HUMVEES" Me: "And mine is a HUMMER, a registered trademark of the General Motors Corporation. HUMVEES are made exclusively by AM General, a totally different company that has almost nothing to do with GM. HUMMERS and not HUMVEES and HUMVEES are not HUMMERS." Dolt: Oh...

End of silly conversation.

BTW... I see this STOOPID website is still screwed up! Yes, I know quotation marks don't belong where I put apostrophes but the web server thinks it"s a good idea. Speaking of dolts, when are they EVER going to fix this forum?

Old 06-26-2008, 07:53 AM

I get that from time to time my response is uaually asking the to tell me when they want to go 4 wheelin and we will see. Nobody has taken me up on it yet!

Old 06-26-2008, 10:21 PM

Remember "there are no stupid questions just stupid people"

95% of the people in the world are idiots doesn't is suck that us 5% have to put up with them????