PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Interior ceiling bulb??

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 05:59 PM
Default RE: Interior ceiling bulb??

after reading this post i visited my local auto zone and looked at their selection of bulbs and found the blue i was looking for, their computer states that no info is available for 07's bulb sizes but heysdad is right the dome lites are 211's and i just pulled out the lower foot area bulb out and matched it to the available blue small ones and installed them in under 5 mins. all totaled 2-pac domes were 2.99 and 2-pac smaller plug ins were 2.99 too.

Old 10-13-2007, 08:23 PM

ORIGINAL: ghettoct

after reading this post i visited my local auto zone and looked at their selection of bulbs and found the blue i was looking for, their computer states that no info is available for 07's bulb sizes but heysdad is right the dome lites are 211's and i just pulled out the lower foot area bulb out and matched it to the available blue small ones and installed them in under 5 mins. all totaled 2-pac domes were 2.99 and 2-pac smaller plug ins were 2.99 too.
Hey ghettoct

Could you pleasetell me the part number for the lower foot area light? I was going to swing by auto zone tonight and get some.

Thanks...

Old 10-13-2007, 08:36 PM

Ghetto,
If you have the part number for both the dome lights and the under dash (would be greatly appreciated)(like to order them both online, no autozone near)...I know 211 is the number for the dome, is this part number or model number?
Thanks

Old 10-14-2007, 01:37 AM

hd &m copy that, iam on 24 hr dutytill 0800but will post you the numbers for both of the lites when i get home, i kept the packages just in case. glad i could help out.

james out

Old 10-14-2007, 02:29 AM

I found the red ones at Auto Zone, LOL!

Old 10-14-2007, 08:12 AM

ok here is the poop,

blazer xtreme lites (blue) they have red also
dome lite is 211-2B 2 bulbs 2.99$
courtesy lite is 194B 2 bulbs 2.99$

Old 10-14-2007, 08:21 AM

THANKS GHETTO

Also, found this info...these lights are supposed to be way brighter than the ones from Autozone, but more pricey????who knows????Ghetto, are yours bright?

(From seller)
The LED bulbs were made with LED diodes from Japan, so the quality is much better than the ones from Auto zone, also on each D42mm LED bulb, there are 8 LED diodes and 9 LED diodes on T15 LED bulb. For the H3[/align][/align]You can check at http://www.ijdmtoy.com/webpage/gallery.htmfor the pictures after vehicles installed with our LED products.[/align][/align]For just a pair D42mm LED bulbs and a pair T15 LED bulbs, the total is 19.99 dollars plus 5.99 for S&H.[/align][/align]

Old 10-14-2007, 09:15 AM

Ghetto,
Any secret in pulling out the courtesy/under dashboard lights...Mine seem to be real tight, didn't want to squeeze real hard fear of cracking light.
Machines

Old 10-15-2007, 08:03 AM

machines,

the under dash lites are pretty easy to remove, you can remove the whole assembly by squeezing the mounting tabs for the socket (lookand removethe passengers side first, that way you can see it better) then just remove the bulb, replace. BUT there is not alot of wire so best you can get is about an <1inch of play.

as for brightness, they are not as bright as solid white/clear but you can still read by them at night, i kept my push map lites clear to really read by but may replace them with reds. the front dome lite has one lite for door ops and two for each push map lite, the rear dome has only one lite.. not sure if you have removed your domes yet but apply pressure carefully to remove the clear dome at the pry point provided.

the led's look cool at site you gave, i cant remember where i viewed a set of led's but they had 6 leds on one "bulb", so iam sure they were pretty bright. iam happy with my bulbs i got too. iam thinking about replacing my dash bulbs with the blue ones too....but not quite eager to take apart dash to replace bulbs..lol

james out

Old 10-15-2007, 11:30 PM

The bulb numbers for the interior lights are 578for the map & dome light,211-2 for thetrunk & cargoand 194 for the underdash. 578 fit in the back when i switched them all to the blue bulbs for white light.

Quick Reply: Interior ceiling bulb??