PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

I'm asking the wifey for one of these this Christmas...

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 03:28 AM
Default RE: I'm asking the wifey for one of these this Christmas...

talk about an abrupt change of subject...LMAO

Fried salami is good, coming from an Italian immigrant family I have ate salami almost any way you can think of [sm=nothatway.gif]

My favorite all time sandwich as a kid was fried spam slices in between two slices of bread spread with peanut butter and jelly, good lord what was I thinking, just the thought of it makes me sick now[:'(]

Old 12-12-2006, 09:39 AM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

You can not call a moderator a jackass
Umm .. actually you can .. it tends to be a bad idea but it's definitely possible ...

SURE IT CAN BUT WE CAN ALSO BAN YOU TOO.
LOL! Hence the bad idea remark LOL!

Old 12-12-2006, 10:48 AM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

You can not call a moderator a jackass
Umm .. actually you can .. it tends to be a bad idea but it's definitely possible ...

SURE IT CAN BUT WE CAN ALSO BAN YOU TOO.
THEN FREAKIN' DO IT! jesus-on-a-stick, you guys think there's something special about your place here. is it the moderator's responsibility to $hit on others? and what the F&#K does being a newbie have to do with anything? does the number of posts make you special? I've been here longer than any of you and frankly i could give a $hit who has any posts. maybe the "newb" knows far more than you and would have benefited the entire group with some knowledge, but not if he's gonna get bashed in public. &^$#@#%$#&^$$%#$@%&$&^
Thanks Shorty but I was honestly just givin' the mods some **** .. because I can ... n know it couldn't possibly be taken seriously :P
On the very popular subject of spelling errors and such ... Being an immigrant myself and english being my THIRD or possibly FOURTH language ... I would take offense to nitpickin' like that ... I'd like to see anyone here tackle ANY a second, third, or even forth language and see how well they do .. then to get crap for it!? Embrace the fact that we have some fricken diversity around here instead ... Typical human double morals ... Folks voicing their opinions only to tell others that theirs are wrong or they shouldn't do what they just did... is it just me or does anyone else think the sh*t is beginning to stink ....

On a side note .. fried salami with some mozzarella rocks :-)

Old 12-12-2006, 01:16 PM

Now that everyone has gotten whatever it is off their chests (ceptin the women, please leave things as they are..thank you very much)..let's move on and get in the Christmas cheer here[sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 12-12-2006, 01:17 PM

Well, Zyne, I have in fact tackled 4 (or more) languages: Vietnamese, Latin (6 years of it), Japanese, and Spanish (living in Texas you just learn it). My in-laws are Vietnamese Immigrants (who get a laugh when I don't speak or write their language correctly), and my step-father-in-law is black. My wedding looked like a meeting of the United Nations. How's that for "embracing diversity?" No "double morals" here man.

Old 12-12-2006, 01:17 PM

Here here, Dennis.

Old 12-12-2006, 01:33 PM

Opinions are like *** holes…everybody has one so look out Hummer Forum you are about to mooned by a big ol opinion…

A forum member put a video on this forum for the entertainment for those who chose to watch it. I thought it was a cool video. Another forum member came on and had to analyze and criticize the video, which caused an avalanche of anger.

To analyze and tear apart and criticize a video that was intended for the pleasure of just viewing was wrong. To criticize a whole forum for spelling errors was wrong. To defend someone is ok but it may have come across too strong. Coming in the middle of an argument and venting without knowing all the facts was wrong.

You all have to see that this entire thing was just wrong and apologize to who needs to be apologized too.

This has to end before it gets out of hand…that is if it is not already. I will start and I hope others will follow...

Everybody is unique and do not share the same views as others. We all have our strengths and weaknesses this is what make us all different. Sometimes opinions are better kept as thoughts then written. I apologize to anyone I may have offended by my words here but I am only trying to help.

Old 12-12-2006, 01:36 PM

ORIGINAL: BirdEye

Well, Zyne, I have in fact tackled 4 (or more) languages: Vietnamese, Latin (6 years of it), Japanese, and Spanish (living in Texas you just learn it). My in-laws are Vietnamese Immigrants (who get a laugh when I don't speak or write their language correctly), and my step-father-in-law is black. My wedding looked like a meeting of the United Nations. How's that for "embracing diversity?" No "double morals" here man.
The double morals comment had nothing to do with your family or you in particular doode .. It had to do with the fact that EVERYONE wanted a piece of the pie and the age ol' "do as I say not as I do" attitude .. hence why I said the sh*t is beginning to stink around here ... that included my own :P

I do take offense to nitpicking on crap that has absolutely no positive impact what so ever ... in my opinion it doesn't belong here .. or anywhere .. it has zero constructive value and is a waste of perfectly good time that could potentially be used for giving people grief in a much more positive mannor .. so with that said ... here's to the mods ... here's your christmas gift guys ... *grin*

JACKA$$!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! Now ... on that note .. whomever LACKS a sense of humor has my blessing and should ban me instantly for at least 2 maybe even 3 days :P

Old 12-12-2006, 03:00 PM

Crap!!..I have a sense of humor..guess that let's you off the hook then

Old 12-12-2006, 03:08 PM

Hehehehe ... I was actually logged out after I got back from lunch .. thought I actually DID get nailed LOL!