PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

I'm asking the wifey for one of these this Christmas...

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 10:14 PM
Default RE: I'm asking the wifey for one of these this Christmas...

ORIGINAL: Dennis

ORIGINAL: shortbus

jesus-on-a-stick
Um...Is this a little something you whipped up in the kitchen of your own design...or something you get served from one of your local Left Coast restaurants?

ok, it was about time YOU made ME ruin a keyboard. thanks.

actually, they have that at the CA State Fair here in Sac. the only reason i go to the fair is to eat deep fried crap-on-a-stick and watch the ag students grimace as they shove their arm, up to the shoulder, up a cow's *** as 40 people watch.

Old 12-11-2006, 10:19 PM

Shorty whats wrong Hertz give you another Mustang

Old 12-11-2006, 10:22 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

ok, it was about time YOU made ME ruin a keyboard. thanks.

The pleasure is all mine..After all, I'm on my 4th one because of you.

Old 12-11-2006, 10:25 PM

nope, just got back from 2 days of wheelin' in the Nevada desert, as far from a mustang as you can get, and almost too much fun. just responding as i saw fit based on what i read.

Old 12-11-2006, 10:57 PM

dennis, you need to work harder, i'm still 3 keyboards behind . . . . .

Old 12-11-2006, 11:58 PM

Guys...Just Let IT Go....Sometime we just have to let it go before people get more hurt!!!

Come on we are human we all make mistakes...let stop beating a dead horse with a stick and get over it...

Denis I hit your reply button only because you were the only nutral person in this argument.

Old 12-12-2006, 12:11 AM

Denis I hit your reply button only because you were the only nutral person in this argument.
No sweat...And nice job at peace keeping too...I've seen good friends go to being hateful, hurtful enemies in the course of a few posts...It ain't worth loosing good friends..One thin that will kill a friendship..is failing to say "I'm Sorry"...it is quite easy and well received when said without conditions....Okay, okay, I know I'm rambling, and YES, I'm off the pain killers now too..

Old 12-12-2006, 12:56 AM

Shorty...WHO BASHED WHO????? I commented on a post that I felt was Making fun of a member that doesn't spell that great.....THAT'S ALL!!!!! I guess it's ok with you to have people make fun of other people for spelling and grammar? Well it's not with me...you want to make fun of members go to the other site...thats not only accepted there but required I think....you know the site that ripped you like no other when your name was brought up over there. Re-read the thread...I mearly mentioned that if he didn't like the spelling mistakes that he could leave...thats ALL I SAID!! Now if the bad spelling comment was meant in jest...I appologize, but there was no smileys or anything that would suggest it was meant in that context.

And yes I ABSOLUTELY think there is something special about this place compared to others...don't you?

Old 12-12-2006, 01:43 AM

And there ain't nuttin wrong with misspellin either...mosten the times all you need is the first and last leter to be right and yoouz can finger out the rest of the woid.

Old 12-12-2006, 03:11 AM

Came home from work yesterday and my nephew was frying bologna so I ask him to make me a couple sandwiches too because I was tired and really did not feel like making anything myself being the lazy sob that I sometimes am. After I got out of the shower he had put the sandwiches on the end table next to my chair in front of the TV with a glass of milk. After getting dressed I sat down in my chair to watch some TV and then I bit into one of the sandwiches. As I was chewing the brain was suppose to trigger the taste of fried bologna but it did not even thought my taste buds were ready for it. Well it was not bologna. When I asked him what it was he replied it was fried salami. Now as eeeeeeew as it sounded it tasted pretty darn good and I did finish both sandwiches. I have just added this to the weird things I eat menu along with Fried pizza and peanut-butter bologna with mustard sandwiches. Do not knock any of these until you try them.

Quick Reply: I'm asking the wifey for one of these this Christmas...