PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

ICE SYNTHETIC LIQUID POLISH BY TURTLE WAX

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 05:00 PM
Default RE: ICE SYNTHETIC LIQUID POLISH BY TURTLE WAX

OKC is 89% sunshine...has been in the 80s and blue skies lately and predicted for the next 10 days the same.

Where I've lived;

Bay City, Mich. (born there)..Weather sux, too much winter

Milwaukee, Wis...Weather sux, too much winter

Memphis, Tenn...Weather sux, too much humidity

VA Beach, VA...Weather sux, too much humidity, too many Navy dudes

Evansville, IN...Weather sux, too much winter and humidity

Oklahoma City, OK...About the best place I've lived for low cost of living and decent weather.

I'm sure there are nicer places still...But I'm happy here.

Old 05-15-2006, 06:41 PM

That sounds great. I have always lived in Ohio. But I have always work in Pa. or for a Pa. company. I lived outside of Columbus for a while, but it was to flat for me. I live in a very hilly area. Most people think they are mountains, but they are hills. I can leave Ohio drive though Pa., West Virgina and back to Ohio crossing a river and a creek that is bigger than most rivers elsewhere, in a matter of 8 min. I was born and raised here, so it's home. Thank God I have had the oppurtunity to travel alot. It keeps my sanity. My plans are to retire in HI.

BTW-I don't get the grief that everyone else gets about owning a Hummer. Everyone owns a large 4x4. Going up or down hills in the snow is no picnic and there is always mud and rocks on the roads(potholes too), and floods. I have taken 2 roadtrips since I got the Hummer(Columbus & Cleveland) it's the only time it has been on a 4-lane highway. What a hick, huh?

Old 05-15-2006, 07:44 PM

i grew up on the susquehanna, in central PA. what they call rivers here in CA, didn't even rate having names in PA, and if they did, it was always followed by "creek". there are real mountains here, but the appalachians are some pretty cool hills, especially in the fall. more deer to shoot back there too.

you could enjoy the susnhine in OKC, until the turdnadoes blow it away. at least the earthquakes out here don't impact the sunshine . . . . and i live on the good side of the San Andreas. if the humidity ever hits 40%, it's really bad. nothing like the 85% in the midwest and east coast. can't think of any reason i'd wanna leave.

Old 05-15-2006, 08:00 PM

Shortbus, I have been trying to get to Cali for years. I was hoping for the Rosebowl last year, thought that was my chance. Maybe this year. So you understand the difference between a hill and a mountain, and a river and a creek. I don't choose the humidity but I don't mind it either, it's better than the cold and dark days. I've been to Colorado, Arizona and Nevada but I can't seem to get any farther west, but I will.

Old 05-15-2006, 08:13 PM

every time i move somewhere, some sort of natural disaster follows:

moved to Greece, first snow in Athens in 40 years, shut down the city for a day.
moved to So Cal, a 6.8 in the morning and a 6.5 aftershock that evening.
moved to Nor Cal, half the damn El Dorado Nat'l Forest burned down.
bought a house in Nor Cal, worst flooding in over 20 years (i live on high ground, didn't affect me).

nobody wants me to move again, including me.

Old 05-15-2006, 08:29 PM

Ok that's errie. I think you need to stay where you are.

You might be interested to know your "friend" Charley grew up 25 min. from me and I bumped into his 1/2 brother once. Same eyes.[sm=boosign.gif]

Old 05-15-2006, 10:45 PM

See Dennis she not your type she has a dirty truck oh ya with mud on it [:'(]

Old 05-15-2006, 10:48 PM

But it's clean as a whistle now. It's it has some [sm=bling.gif]!

Old 05-15-2006, 10:56 PM

I do not know i have to watch out for my buddy he like it clean all the time he like felix on the odd couple
and do not forget the 26th of this month

Old 05-15-2006, 11:12 PM

We might have to sing to him, or get him a present or something. I hear he likes to have his kate and edith too!

Quick Reply: ICE SYNTHETIC LIQUID POLISH BY TURTLE WAX