PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

ICE SYNTHETIC LIQUID POLISH BY TURTLE WAX

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2006, 02:17 PM
Default ICE SYNTHETIC LIQUID POLISH BY TURTLE WAX

I just use this new wax from Turtle wax call ICE it is a Synthetic Liquid Wax.
This stuff is great it comes with a nice applicator and a microfiber cloth and leave no swirl marks.
When i was putting it on i could feel all the dirt on the paint come off. Even when you could not see it you could feel it.
The best part it took me less then a half hour you can get it on and it does not leave any white residue on your plastic matter of fact the plastic looks brand new.The Truck looks like it came right out of the showroom. Plus it took off my old white residue off the plastic.
It even took out my scratch you could use this every time you wash your truck because it does not take much time at all.

They also make ICE Spray Detailer.

I have to give Turtle wax a [sm=smiley20.gif]

I am happy i found this prouduct

www.turtlewax.com

Old 04-29-2006, 02:54 PM
Default RE: ICE SYNTHETIC LIQUID POLISH BY TURTLE WAX

Nice find Mark..Sounds like the perfect product..You don't have to worry about getting any on all the rubber trim and plastic , like other waxes do, that leaves white residue marks wherever you touched it.

I'll give it a try..If it don't work..you'll wax everyones hummer on the forum

Old 04-30-2006, 04:02 PM

I used today the detailer works awesome i used many in the past but this one works great nice shine and no mark like the old one would leave behind and for my color truck you would see them a lot and i love that microfiber cloth
This stuff so far is the best i ever used. Believe me i used many or probably least tried all of them.

Old 04-30-2006, 09:40 PM

Two thumbs up Mark![sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif] <-------------(oooo, that's gonna hurt)

I used it today on the HUMMER...I covered everything except the tires...This stuff is PERFECT! I even put it on all that plastic bumpers and trim...I was able to apply it in half the time of normal waxes... even the rubber trim around the windows..I just slopped it on without any care..I recommend doing this in the sun too, it helps to dry it faster..Then wiper it down with the Microfiber rag they supply with the polish, along with a foam applicator...It wipes off real easy, even off the window glass and chrome without smears...No muss no fuss!

Everything looks like brand new...I really, really like this ICE product..This is the easiest and best shine I've ever gotten from a car polish.

I found isles of it at PepBoys....$16.00 with tax

Thanks Mark..you did good on this one my friend.[sm=smiley32.gif]

Old 05-02-2006, 09:34 AM

I bought some last night, haven't got a chance to try it yet but I will let you know. Found it at Wal-Mart.

Old 05-02-2006, 04:04 PM

I can promise..you won't regret it..I liked doing it so much, I think I'll put a second coat on this coming weekend.

By any chance are you in the EYE business..just going by your name.

Old 05-03-2006, 04:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Den

No. But I'm dyslexic. Read it backwards. M.L.H.

Old 05-03-2006, 05:31 PM

ORIGINAL: retnuh5

No. But I'm dyslexic. Read it backwards. M.L.H.
What?...Pheasant, Quail, Partrige, Dove, Duck, Squirrel, Rabbit, Woodcock, Snipe, Deer, Moose, Bear, or Beaver?

Old 05-03-2006, 11:42 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: Dennis

[quote]ORIGINAL: retnuh5

What?...Pheasant, Quail, Partrige, Dove, Duck, Squirrel, Rabbit, Woodcock, Snipe, Deer, Moose, Bear, or Beaver?

I shot an eagle tonight, but that is rare. I always try for birdies, they are rare too. Most of the time I just shoot the breeze. [sm=shootshoot.gif]
occationally I will shoot a beer. [sm=icon_guiness.gif]

Old 05-04-2006, 11:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Two thumbs up Mark![sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif] <-------------(oooo, that's gonna hurt)

I used it today on the HUMMER...I covered everything except the tires...This stuff is PERFECT! I even put it on all that plastic bumpers and trim...I was able to apply it in half the time of normal waxes... even the rubber trim around the windows..I just slopped it on without any care..I recommend doing this in the sun too, it helps to dry it faster..Then wiper it down with the Microfiber rag they supply with the polish, along with a foam applicator...It wipes off real easy, even off the window glass and chrome without smears...No muss no fuss!

Everything looks like brand new...I really, really like this ICE product..This is the easiest and best shine I've ever gotten from a car polish.

I found isles of it at PepBoys....$16.00 with tax

Thanks Mark..you did good on this one my friend.[sm=smiley32.gif]

Dennis get the ice detailer you realy like that i just wash my car after using both over the weekend it look like it just came out of the showroom this stuff good i think the detaler does the finish job.After i was done i had to drive around for a hour

Quick Reply: ICE SYNTHETIC LIQUID POLISH BY TURTLE WAX