PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

I wouldn't buy my Hummer from Chicago Motor Cars; What a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Default I wouldn't buy my Hummer from Chicago Motor Cars; What a waste of time

If you are serious about finding a great car, do NOT buy from Chicago Motor Cars
I'm trying to get my story out there so other people won't have to go through what I did. Buying a car should be fun, Chicago Motor Cars will make your experience anything but.
I have encountered some dishonest people in my life, but not these guys are the WORST! I did everything I was supposed to do, but all they did was play games. Chicago Motor Cars set up three different appointments with me to finalize a sale of a car I had spent a lot of my time discussing and negotiating with them about, and all three times they were a no-show. They had set up the appointments and I had FULL payment. Who does this? DISHONEST, FRAUDULENT people, that's who. They may have nice cars to look at, but trust me on this, that's where you should stop. Quite honestly, shopping here would be the biggest mistake and waste of time; All you will find is trouble. Parin Shah, Frank Sacco, and Mark Foster are quite a (dishonest) team.