PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

I think I might know what happened to Dilo

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator
Default I think I might know what happened to Dilo

Patrick said Comcast has started to block the web hosting company that hosts this site because they were considered a spam email server. I'm wondering if Mark's service is Comcast and he got cut off.

Dennis: Can you email him at his registered email address and see if he responds? I haven't checked yet to see if his profile is public. If it isn't, do you or Patrick have access to it?

Old 02-20-2007, 03:29 PM
Default RE: I think I might know what happened to Dilo

I normally get 3 or 4 Emails from him a day..I've written him via Snailmail...It's like he dropped off the face of the earth since his shovel accident..[sm=dontgetit.gif]and I'm getting worried.

Old 02-20-2007, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

Kinda makes you think about the possibility that you may never hear from him again. I know it has me thinking about alot of things. [sm=smiley6.gif]

First this and now Mike. Like I said in my post a couple of weeks ago, you don't really know what this online stuff can do to you until something bad happens to one of us.

Old 02-20-2007, 03:44 PM

Yeah...there is definitely an attachment to people like this, when you finally get to know them...Funny thing though..back when I first joined this forum family, I said to myself..Self, you are not going to get involved with these people, because you willend up getting hurt somehow....Que Sera Sera

Old 02-20-2007, 03:47 PM

Amen to that brother.

Old 02-20-2007, 03:49 PM

I know that the last time that I had spoken to Mark, I referred hime to the New England Spine Institute. I wonder if he had his disc removed.

Old 02-20-2007, 03:56 PM

Den, you can't shield yourself from people, that crap ain't healthy bud. Granted, if you don't let em in you don't get hurt .. but is it worth "sitting out" because of it!? That would be a hell of a lonely life to live in my opinion!

Old 02-20-2007, 04:03 PM

Let's just hope that it's a problem with his internet access and not him. Hopefully whatever it is...he will be back soon. If anyone hears from him outside this forum please let the rest of us know.

Old 02-20-2007, 06:27 PM

Mikey, I don't think it may have anything to do with not being able to get on here thru Comcast. Reason I say this is he would have contacted someone via email OR he would be sitting there chomping at the bit to get on and maybe would have IM'd me since he had figured out how to get me already even tho he couldn't "see me." LOL Maybe he is having computer probs...Hope to gosh its just something simple like that!

(Unfortunately I didn't write down what his name was when he did IM me so I can't even look to see if he is on at all.)

Old 02-20-2007, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator

Comcast is only blocking the servers on certain market segments. It's not a systemwide block, but you are correct. I would assume he would have tried to get in touch with someone by some other means.

Quick Reply: I think I might know what happened to Dilo