PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

I need advice

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 11:11 AM
Default RE: I need advice

The msrp looks wrong for the equipment you are showing. Sticker should be around 38k on that truck and it looks like you arebuying at around invoice at 34,600 which isn't awful on a clean deal but another 1000 offwould be better.Steve

Old 01-27-2007, 11:17 AM

Sounds like you are pretty close with all the stuff you are getting on it..BUT..as I have posted in previous threads...I did my homework pretty thoroughly in checking out Edmunds.com 1st to get an approximate of what I should be paying and then going to 2 different dealers for pricing. Neither dealer came close enough for my liking in accordance to the pricing I figured on Edmunds. (In my area tho, we have 3 different Hummer dealers all within less than an hour drive.)I then decided to try an Internet car buying program - Carsdirect.com. THEY hooked me up with a fairly local dealer within 1 day...A salesman called me up and gave me the bottom line no haggle Internet pricing which was about $2K less and I was in my Hummer within 3 days from contacting Carsdirect.com. ONLY WAY I will ever buy a new car again! What do you have to lose by trying this program? Not like you have to buythru them if you don't find them to be as great as I do.

Old 01-27-2007, 12:04 PM
Super Moderator

Hopefully you will make someone recognize you did your homework and get in and out of the dealer as simple as 1 2 3

Old 01-27-2007, 01:55 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Hopefully you will make someone recognize you did your homework and get in and out of the dealer as simple as 1 2 3

Very Clever HG...did this take long to do or did it just jump right out at you???

Quite frankly all this talk and no action from this guy is getting old. I and a lot of other good people on this forum have given their advise and opinions to no prevail inALL his posts. This is now starting to be a waste of my time SOOOOOOOOOO either buy the damn Hummer or not but stop asking us stupid question if you are not going to do something with the advise you have been given.

**** OR GET OFF THE POT!!! [:@][:@][:@]

Old 01-27-2007, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

DENNIS!! - It's Time [:@] You know what to do.

Old 01-27-2007, 06:44 PM

Ya' Think???[:@]

Old 01-27-2007, 06:46 PM

Very good Mike!

Old 01-27-2007, 08:13 PM

wow, i dont know what i did to offend some of you guys or did you guys confuse me with someone else. I have only been asking question for not even one week and on the first post i get the admin telling me to buy a FJ, then the guy that was helpful turned to become an *** and told me to look at the TB and started harassing all my post that i have questions in. Now, that i have done more homework and know what i want for sure and im asking about price then there is little monster telling me to stop wasting his time and "GOOD" members time asking questions. I have only asked 3 freaking questions dont tell me that i am wasting your time or the those "good" members times cuz they have not been even helpful on any of my questions.For the rest of you guys that did help answer like wu jen thanks.

Old 01-27-2007, 09:08 PM

ORIGINAL: hummerboy

i get the admin telling me to buy a FJ,
Please produce the post I made, that said this...Dave.

Old 01-27-2007, 09:44 PM

Believe in yourself
and in your dreams.
Though impossible things may seem
someday, somehow you’ll get through
to the goals you have in view.
Mountains fall and seas divide
before the one who’s in their stride.
Takes the hard road day by day
sweeping obstacles away.
Believe in yourself and in your plan.
Say not I cannot, but I can!
The prizes of life we fail to win
because we doubt the power within.

I like mine with lettuce and tomato
Heinz 57 and French-fried potatoes.

Donny the retard
Had an 8 pound water head
He was 5 foot 3
And he said to me
“I like tatter totsâ€

I’m so glad we’ve had this time together.
Just to sing and dance and laugh along
When we just get started and before you know it
There’s a time we have to say so long.
Good bye everybody.

Quick Reply: I need advice