PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

I must say..I'm proud

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Default I must say..I'm proud

I must say..I am very proud of myself [sm=smiley32.gif]..yes guys/gals..we had a few inches of snow last night..so I took my H3 to the state game land to see how it was going to handle..and I must say..It handled very well...It was awesome..couldn't even get it to slide/spin/ you name it...Now that I have my H3..I am not afraid to drive in the snow...not like years ago, when I would be so scared..I could cry..yes I was one of those people who shouldn't been on the road in bad weather...but now I can say..look out here I come..

Old 02-03-2007, 04:10 PM
Default RE: I must say..I'm proud

YOU GO GIRL! [sm=happy046.gif]

Old 02-03-2007, 04:16 PM

WOO HOO YOU GO ON TINA!!

Much braver than me!! The last time we had actual snow here (many years ago) I was driving to work, (in my first camaro) like a dumba$$, I thought I could do it. Anywho, I completely lost control and spun out ... I was so scared I couldn't even move the damn car. I just sat there on the side of the road. A truck driver pulled over, got out, came over asked me if I needed help. This nice man got in my car and moved it for me. I got back in and sat there until my Hubby and a friend came to rescue me. That was the LAST time I've even attempted it.

Old 02-03-2007, 04:23 PM

right on but remember stopping you still have to be carefull and keep an eye on your mirrors that person behind you is not driving a hummer

Old 02-03-2007, 06:49 PM
Super Moderator

ALL THE HOTTIES IN THE HOUSE SAY HHHUUUMMMMMMMmer

Congradulations.

A word of advice though: Be VERY careful on the ICE. It's really hard to stop that thing, even when the ABS kicks in. Don't overestimate it. The snow is one thing, but ICE is a completely different monster.

Old 02-03-2007, 07:26 PM

ORIGINAL: H34 pleasure

I must say..I am very proud of myself [sm=smiley32.gif]..yes guys/gals..we had a few inches of snow last night..so I took my H3 to the state game land to see how it was going to handle..and I must say..It handled very well...It was awesome..couldn't even get it to slide/spin/ you name it...Now that I have my H3..I am not afraid to drive in the snow...not like years ago, when I would be so scared..I could cry..yes I was one of those people who shouldn't been on the road in bad weather...but now I can say..look out here I come..
AWESOME!!!! I knew you'd have FUN!!!Name:  clap.gif
Views: 47
Size:  1.9 KB

But like Mike said. BE CAREFUL of ice!! I've been driving inHELLa snow for YEARS, and been driving 4wheelers since the early 90's, and ice sure is a different beast than SNOW!!! Even in my H2, I sometimes do 360's(not on purpose)or slide through intersections, even with my ABS!!!

Old 02-03-2007, 09:22 PM

Thanks for the info..Ice is very different then snow..and I'm hoping that I won't have to drive in that any time soon..just got over the fear of driving in snow.

Old 02-04-2007, 12:11 AM

good job, Tina...Does this mean you're not afraid of GS road anymore?

Old 02-04-2007, 12:15 AM

Ice makes me nervous too..especially Black Ice, it seems slipperier<-----is that a word?

I was born and raised in The North and it still worries me still..

Old 02-04-2007, 12:17 AM

I'm petrified of ice...my daughter just totalled her car a few weeks ago after hitting a huge patch of ice

Quick Reply: I must say..I'm proud