PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

I got a Gibson - follow up/ Pic

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 09:28 PM
Default RE: I got a Gibson - follow up/ Pic

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

Bwahahaha ... poor Den .. give'em hell guys!!! LOL!

Exhaust looks great by the way Yvon ..
Not my exhaust ZYNE... It's 07HummerH3's pic!!!
My system should arrive on MondayI hope.

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Hey HumrLuvr. Do you drive that thing???? You are a god among men! You should take that off roading lol
You bet I drive my rig, I drive It everyday Bud... And I do off road as much as I can!!!
Check my photo gallery, I have a pic running up a RTI Ramp... If It wasn't for the mud that day, I would of climbed up most of the way having a wheel up in the air, but I kept sliding off to the side making the climb slightly difficult. [8D]

Old 04-03-2007, 10:17 AM

ORIGINAL: HumRluvR

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

Bwahahaha ... poor Den .. give'em hell guys!!! LOL!

Exhaust looks great by the way Yvon ..
Not my exhaust ZYNE... It's 07HummerH3's pic!!!
My system should arrive on MondayI hope.

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Hey HumrLuvr. Do you drive that thing???? You are a god among men! You should take that off roading lol
You bet I drive my rig, I drive It everyday Bud... And I do off road as much as I can!!!
Check my photo gallery, I have a pic running up a RTI Ramp... If It wasn't for the mud that day, I would of climbed up most of the way having a wheel up in the air, but I kept sliding off to the side making the climb slightly difficult. [8D]
Just checking in to see if your pipe arrivedMonday and if you had a chance to put it on yet?

Old 04-03-2007, 10:23 AM

Wu Jen refuses to contribute to the moral and ethical decline of this thread but would like to say that the Exhaust on your H3 looks great!

Old 04-03-2007, 06:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Wu Jen

Wu Jen refuses to contribute to the moral and ethical decline of this thread but would like to say that the Exhaust on your H3 looks great!
Thank you for your kind words, and I too will not partake (as I so often have), in the downward spiral

Old 04-03-2007, 06:59 PM

07HummerH3, I am expecting mine on Friday. I've been tracking it like a kid tracking santas sleigh on xmas eve and delivery from cali to delaware is on schedule. unless a hurricane comes thru delware friday evening, that bad boy will be on friday night! I 'LL def let you know what I think after likely putting on many "cruising around" miles!

Old 04-03-2007, 07:39 PM

ORIGINAL: DE_Hummer

07HummerH3, I am expecting mine on Friday. I've been tracking it like a kid tracking santas sleigh on xmas eve and delivery from cali to delaware is on schedule. unless a hurricane comes thru delware friday evening, that bad boy will be on friday night! I 'LL def let you know what I think after likely putting on many "cruising around" miles!
The anticipation must be killing you. I hope that you are as pleased as I am. I got the itch after having the pipe for a week and my 4x4 shop is installing a AEM Brute Force CAI tomorrow. We can compare notes after you have some time to cruise around.

Old 04-03-2007, 09:49 PM

no doubt. it is killing me. cold air intake is my next purchase when I get some xtra loot.

Old 04-03-2007, 11:37 PM

Well I finaly got my Exhaust in yesterday afternoon and Installed It last night... What a PITA removing the stock system!!!
Took me about three Hours all together from start to finish, was a bit of hassle fitting and aligning everything up, but I eventualy got it just right!!! Haven't realy had time to drive around last night, but this morning's drive to work sure woke me up... LOL
Sound Is a bit louder than what I expected,but overall not too bad, hope the Girlfriend approves It... If not... Gotta find a new Girlfriend... LoL Horsepower and TorqueIs yet to befelt, didn't realy notice any changes today other than a louder Exhaust when you step into It!!! Then again.. I only drove It to and from work during rush hour. May go for a cruise this evening to test It out on the freeway.

Later Kidzzz

Old 04-03-2007, 11:53 PM

HumrLuvR -- and to think that this is one of the quieter exhausts. I think it will grow on you. I love mine. Definiely sounds louder to me when the wife and 3 yr old are in the truck with me....when I'm alone I almost wish it was louder. My daughter was sitting in the back last thursday and kept saying "noisy". It was cracking me up. I can't trade in the daughter, but your girlfriend isn't under any contractual agreements!

Old 04-06-2007, 07:24 PM

Got my Gibson today via Fex Ex and it took about two hours for me and a buddy to install.. Biggest pain is getting the old exhaust out. Def suggest jacking up the body an inch or so, once we did that it came out in five minuttes. Sounds great. Actually is louder than expected and I like it. Haver not driven enough to notice much HP gain, but will update. I'll try to get some pics this weekend.

Quick Reply: I got a Gibson - follow up/ Pic