PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

HURRY ONE HOUR LEFT PLACE YOUR BID

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 04:45 PM
Default HURRY ONE HOUR LEFT PLACE YOUR BID

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Humme...31268444QQrdZ1

Old 09-14-2006, 06:55 PM
Default RE: HURRY ONE HOUR LEFT PLACE YOUR BID

SMARTASS

Here is a copy of an e-mail that was sent to a friend of mine ENQUIRING about THE H2(notice #2):

Hi again,
The car is currently in Polland but there should be no problem if it is abroad. I'm willing to cover the shipping fees due to my location and you will not pay extra for it. I prefer to use DAS Auto Shippers for shipping because I was pleased with their services. I've used them to bring the car to Polland and it has arrived in 8 days with no scratch, it was professionally crated. The title, all the paperwork needed to register the car under your name in US including a notarized bill of sale and an odometer check statement will come. The warranty will also be transfered to your name.
I will not ask for money from you because you haven't seen / test driven the car yet. Here is how we can do this. My suggestion is eBay.com for the transaction. The financial part will be managed by them. The only thing I request from you is to make the payment to eBay($30000) but no money will reach my account until the car is inspected. No offense, but I need to be sure the person who receives the car is verified by a legitimate party.

Look how this works:
1. I will contact eBay.com and give all the info about this deal.
2. They will send us the forms by email - for you about the payment.
3. I will send the car to your location and you will send the money at eBay.
4. After you will inspect the car and decide to keep it, eBay will forward this money.
If by any reason the car is not as described, or if you find any problems with it I will pay for the returning fees. I'm sure it won't be the case because it's a state of art looking and working vehicle.
I apologize if it seems like I'm pushing on this deal but I really want to be sure everything is clarified before any further steps. Please, let me know if some of the terms does not feet you or if you have other queries. Feedback is appreciated.

If you wish to purchase it please provide me your full name and address so I can initiate the deal through eBay.

Best Regards.
Genaro

Old 09-14-2006, 09:04 PM

WOW.....this guy goes all out

Old 09-14-2006, 09:25 PM

let me know if some of the terms does not feet you
Right there..I don't care who you are ..now that's funny

Old 09-14-2006, 09:38 PM

Old 09-15-2006, 12:44 AM

Also..His Ebay ad says the car is in Azusa, CA

But tells you in the email that it's in Polland..You'd think he would know how to spell Poland

Old 09-15-2006, 02:47 AM

I bid on an auction for rims that my brother was selling to help get the price up, after the auction I was contacted by a guy claiming to be the seller and offering me a second chance. He said he was in England and could only accept money order, or check. I asked him if I could pay through paypal so that paypal could trace him...what a shock to me that he said his paypal account was down for maintance
I contacted ebay and the guy told me that there are alot of scams going on and there was nothing they could do about it.

Old 09-15-2006, 05:45 AM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

I bid on an auction for rims that my brother was selling to help get the price up, after the auction I was contacted by a guy claiming to be the seller and offering me a second chance. He said he was in England and could only accept money order, or check. I asked him if I could pay through paypal so that paypal could trace him...what a shock to me that he said his paypal account was down for maintance
I contacted ebay and the guy told me that there are alot of scams going on and there was nothing they could do about it.
Yeah right, NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT...They just don't GIVE A SHIIT as they get their money in fees from all these SCAMMERS, so why do they care[:@]

Old 09-15-2006, 11:03 AM

I heard a lot of that is going on at ebay.