PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummin in Detroit

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 08:57 PM
Default RE: Hummin in Detroit

Allo!!!

Old 03-29-2007, 09:10 PM

Name:  welcome2.gif
Views: 31
Size:  3.1 KB

Old 03-29-2007, 10:50 PM

Thanks for all Welcome's!!!![sm=icon_cheers.gif]. Will post pictures after vacation.

Old 03-29-2007, 11:08 PM

Uh huh..it don't work like that Homey...you post pictures before you leave on vaction...that way we can have all sorts of ideas for your ride when you get back...

Old 03-30-2007, 12:39 AM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Uh huh..it don't work like that Homey...you post pictures before you leave on vaction...that way we can have all sorts of ideas for your ride when you get back...
He's right, and NEVER deny a forum Admin his wishes!

Old 03-30-2007, 03:14 AM

Well hello.....Scooter...

Old 03-30-2007, 10:45 AM

I have so excited for days, can't even sleep, just thinking about getting a Hummer 3 and what color should I get. I have been to the dealer about 4 times. I finally decided on White, with adventure series, with sunroff, chrome step bar and cross bars. I am waiting for my Friends and Family GID certificate to make the deal. I am trading in a beautiful red and white Mini Cooper S that I only had one year. I love it also but miss being up in a truck. I should finalize the deal in a few days when I get cert. It saves me lots of money. Gotta go....thanks for all advice. I am glad I am getting Adventure PKG. When I get it, I will try and figure out how to put a picture on this. HOGGRL (Helen)

Old 03-30-2007, 10:59 AM

ORIGINAL: hoggrl

I have so excited for days, can't even sleep, just thinking about getting a Hummer 3 and what color should I get. I have been to the dealer about 4 times. I finally decided on White, with adventure series, with sunroff, chrome step bar and cross bars. I am waiting for my Friends and Family GID certificate to make the deal. I am trading in a beautiful red and white Mini Cooper S that I only had one year. I love it also but miss being up in a truck. I should finalize the deal in a few days when I get cert. It saves me lots of money. Gotta go....thanks for all advice. I am glad I am getting Adventure PKG. When I get it, I will try and figure out how to put a picture on this. HOGGRL (Helen)
Sounds good to me, and great color choice!

Old 03-30-2007, 12:38 PM

Hey Helen , sounds great. Good luck with your purchase! Don't feel bad.Maybe you can work towards having it all someday.
My new H3 has its place in the garage next to my wifes Mini Copper S convertible and my Springer Classic Softail. The Mini is every bit as awsome as a car as the H3 is a suv. Makes for a nice change up as they each have their strong points. Sounds like you've hada few cool rides, your H3 will be your next one.Enjoy

Old 04-08-2007, 02:14 PM

Welcome Scooter from Lansing. My Wife and I have been talking about maybe moving to your area. Hope you enjoy your H3 and the forum.

Quick Reply: Hummin in Detroit