PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

hummers suck... just ask this guy

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 09:31 PM
Default hummers suck... just ask this guy

http://www.mustangforums.com/m_1634068/tm.htm

Old 07-12-2006, 09:53 PM
Default RE: hummers suck... just ask this guy

I like this post the best

EmperorOfChicken
3rd Gear Member

H2 = *** car, H3 = *** car, The original hummer, Badestassest truck know in existance.
And this post says it like it should be said..Damnit!

jrrhd73must
3rd Gear Member

jrrhd73must's photo gallery

It is not the vehicle it is the driver!

Old 07-12-2006, 11:28 PM

yeah i agree with the guy saying its the driver not the vehicle but you know that first guy is some dumbass hick who doesn't know his *** from his elbow

Old 07-12-2006, 11:31 PM

Yeah..with a comment like that..He must have an IQ of a pissant

Old 07-12-2006, 11:32 PM

Don't insult the pissant

Old 07-12-2006, 11:44 PM

Seems to me, from a professional driver's prospective, that the primary malfunction in driving ability was the fact that the woman was on her cell. Who cares what she was driving, she was on her damned phone. IMO, and strictly from a driving prespective, cell phones are the worst thing ever invented. I don't believe there has been a single device that has caused more auto accidents then the cell phone.

Don't get me wrong, I know they are a part of our culture and have basically become a nessecity to those that own them and they will never go away, but they need stay out of the driver's seat. Period. You sit there to drive, not to gab on the phone. Besides, is that call really too important to wait a few munites until you get to your destination, or to a safe place to pull over? Is it so important to risk your life and the lives of others?

Soap box is now back in storage.

Old 07-12-2006, 11:55 PM

I couldn't agree more with you Linus..I get so pissed off everytime I see someone holding up traffic doing 35 in a 45 because their damn mind is on the conversation stuck in their ear, has them distracted.[:@]

I heard on the News last night in fact, that the accidents caused by cell phone users are just as criminal as Drunk driving and soon will be treated as such...Boubt damn time!

Old 07-13-2006, 12:02 AM

I have to put up with those bung holes all day long, everyday. Half of my day is spent with an empty gas tanker truck, and the other is full. When I'm full, my biggest worry is someone hitting my plumbing under the trailer and making a big mess. But when I am empty, I have about 5 gallons of vapor in the tanks and I am a spark away from being nothing more than a memory. Every time I see someone doing something non driving related while driving I get bent out of shape because I know what the dangers are if we get tangled up because of it. The cell phone is the biggest thing I see on an hourly basis. If it were up to me, it would be a lot harder to get a license and to keep it once it come to renweal time. The streets would be a lot safer in no time.

Old 07-13-2006, 12:20 AM

Belive it or not..I can lay a bet, that 10-12% of the Okie drivers are Unlicensed or Uninsured or both..These bastards are the ones killing people and ruining lives and they have nothing to lose..Well I say, you get pinched for a DUI or an accident while on a cell...You just lost your car....PERIOD! End of discussion, Case closed...And that is in addition to the other fines and court costs and jail time.

Old 07-13-2006, 01:08 AM

hey, stop stealing my soapbox comments, it's my line dammit.

however, i have to disagree about the cellphone being the "worst" invention. i don't see how it's any different than the idiot reading the newspaper, or eating his big mac, or the chick putting on her makeup in the car. there's such a big **** and moan whine across the nation about cell phones, but what about all the other distractions? i do agree that they're a distraction, but no more than a screaming baby in the backseat, or the hot coffee that just spilled in your crotch. the problem is that you can't trace a "makeup record" prior to an accident like you can a cell phone call.

if you want to ban cell phones in vehicles, cool, but start handing out citations for screaming kids, stereos turned up above a whisper, makeup application, eating and/or drinking while driving, talking to your passenger and every other distraction a driver faces when they sit behind the wheel. once we do that, and get all the women drivers off the road, we'll have much safer commutes (lets see how many replies that last comment gets . . . .)

rant over[sm=rant.gif], soapbox returned to storage . . .

Quick Reply: hummers suck... just ask this guy