PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummers Suck????

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 04:50 PM
Default RE: Hummers Suck????

You need to use that "head cam" thingy the next time Ya'll go wheeling...........

Old 07-24-2007, 04:55 PM

LOL! I actually bought me a new cam corder earlier this summer just for the purpose of bringing it with mewhen out in the mud:-) The camera I wore on that jump wasn't mine and neither was the helmet hehehe ... skydiving with a camera mountedhelmet is like tieing your head to a building and your feet to a drag truck and then having the driver stomp on the accelerator ... LOL!! Nothing I did often or a lot of!

Old 07-24-2007, 07:01 PM

I give you credit Zyne for your skydivining. There is NO way that I would voluntarily jump out of a perfectly functioning airplane. If I want to risk my life, it is far easier for me to tell my wife that it looks like she has put on 30 or 40 pounds...............

Old 07-25-2007, 12:06 AM

ORIGINAL: Trayderjoe

There is NO way that I would voluntarily jump out of a perfectly functioning airplane.
You obviously have never seen what we jump out of LOL! I've had to bail twice because of engine problems and I've been through an exploading turbine on take off. I've seen jump planes being dead sticked from bail out until crashing in a corn field .. ha! You couldn't pay me to fly in one of those WITHOUT a parachute and the option to leave the plane LOL!!! At least I have two chances to survive, main and reserve chute :-) There is a super twin otter dubbed "The Franken-Otter". They took pieces from 7 different wrecked aircraft and made one good plane out of. Nope, noway .. I feel safer outside the aircraft!

What about a helicopter? A bi-plane? Hot air baloon? 727 jet? B24 through the bomb bay doors? Super Connie? DC-3? No? Bummer .. it's a lot of fun lol! Dangerous, but about the best time you can have with your clothes on :-)

Old 07-25-2007, 02:48 AM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Nick....You are THE COOLEST BAD-*** AROUND!!!!!
LMAO, why thank you Bob but are you sure you don't have me mixed up with someone else!?! :-)

Not a CHANCE you CrAzY SwEdE!!!!!

Old 07-25-2007, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

I don't think my heart could stand the rush.... I have High Blood Pressure the way it is....

Old 07-25-2007, 04:03 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

When anybody wants to throw a jab at the HUMMER name/vehicle..this is the Vid that comes with it...I venture to say, there is no new material..otherwise this old POS vid wouldn't be still floating around.
not true Dennis, they could always use a video of Mike (hummerguy) moving rocks out of the path of his h3.....damn I can't believe I missed that thread.

Old 06-18-2008, 05:46 PM

Why buy a GM anyways... POS break down every 5000 miles.

Old 06-18-2008, 07:20 PM

ORIGINAL: CivicHybridDriver

Why buy a GM anyways... POS break down every 5000 miles.
Mine has 8k and runs fine...Dad had a tahoe that went 117k and just got regular oil changes...has a Camaro now with 52k and runs like a charm.

Obviously judging by your name you are another TROLL that knows nothing. Get your head out of your butt

Old 06-18-2008, 10:08 PM

WAS someone BANNED????[8D]

Quick Reply: Hummers Suck????