PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummers Suck????

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator
Default Hummers Suck????

This is more like ignorant stupid DRIVERS that suck, not their vehicles.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpxoomyFs_0

Old 07-24-2007, 10:49 AM
Default RE: Hummers Suck????

hahahah classic....

i mean i love my hummer, but that is funny [sm=teetertooter.gif]

Old 07-24-2007, 10:54 AM

When anybody wants to throw a jab at the HUMMER name/vehicle..this is the Vid that comes with it...I venture to say, there is no new material..otherwise this old POS vid wouldn't be still floating around.

Old 07-24-2007, 11:01 AM
Super Moderator

Speaking of which, it looks like FUH2.com's last submission was on April 21rst. It looks like these morons either got their asses beat, or Mommy and Daddy didn't pay for their computers to be fixed.

Old 07-24-2007, 11:37 AM

Withall theHummers on the road today, all they can findto recycle arethese same 3 or 4 clips---

[sm=lame.gif]

Seems like we are either driving a bloated POS or Satan's vehicle of choice for bringing on The End of Days.

Jeez.

Note: I've gone several months with no Hummer Hate, now it is rearing it's ugly head again.

Comments in the parking lots, random bird flippings and **** written in the dust on my back hatch.

Not to mention a mysterious flat and a missing valvecap.......(I highly recommend carrying a portable air compressor)

It seems that these ******** are emboldened every time some eco-terrorist act is perpetrated against a Hummer and it makes the national news.

99% of the time I just smile and blow them off, but I am really afraid of how I might react should I catch someone actually messing with my vehicle.

The ONLY thing that may prevent me from doing something that would warrant jail time, is the fact that I have a wife and two moms
that depend on me. Hopefully, that fact would seepthrough my "red haze of rage" and prevent me from doing something extremely
satisfying, yet stupid. I'm not a bad *** by any stretch of the word and I will walk away from most confrontations,
but when properly motivated, I've got 6'+and 275 lbs of crazy *** round boy to inflict on some poor dumb ***
that's crazy enough to let me catch them.......

Thankfully that's only happened a few times over the past several decades. For the most part, common sense seems to win the day.

Ok...I'm done.....Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Old 07-24-2007, 12:06 PM

I have to say, as I've said many times here on these forums...BTW way I know exactly what you mean Gunner...Is that here in OKC, I have not had one single incendence of HUMMER hate/envy happen to me in the year and a half of ownership (knock wood)...In fact it is almost a revered ride of sorts to most people that wish they had one or they simply seem to admire it with gawking eyes and smiles....

And what really makes me smile, is all the cute little chicky girls that honk and wave at me at stop lights and giving me thumbs up or blow kisses at me....yeah I know..it might be this sign I have on the roof too...

Old 07-24-2007, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Gunner_45

when properly motivated, I've got 6+ feet and 275 lbs of crazy *** round boy to inflict on some poor dumb ***.......
That's it..... this is going on my signature!!

Old 07-24-2007, 12:34 PM
Super Moderator

Damn it, now my co-workers think I'm crazy (well, they always did) that I'm sitting here laughing at my computer. OOPS! There goes some spit! Time to get some lunch!

Old 07-24-2007, 12:35 PM

To be fair Dennis, I do get a lot of compliments as well and an occasional thumbs up.

Out in the country, most reactions are positive or comical....It's just that here, in this part of DFW....The HH is popping up again.

Perhaps we have a bunch of Seattle transplants.

Evidence: I actually saw a white dude walking up McKinney Ave with dreads and one of those silly *** knitted hemp hats on......

Old 07-24-2007, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator

OK, What does DFW mean? The only thing I can think of is Dumb Fu3k Woods, Dead Freakin' Wussieland, or Depression Filled Washington................

Oh yeah, and don't make fun of ZYNE like that. Just because he's into cornrows and bean bag hats doesn't mean he's a freak, he's just, ya know, "different"

Quick Reply: Hummers Suck????