PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummers still causing anger

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by BrickWurX Mfg.
But I digress. I figured if others were allowed to rant a bit, perhaps no one would mind if I took a turn! Funny. I'll climb off the soap box now so someone else can have shot! I love my truck, but do I really need a dash light to tell me my tire has run flat? Or would the growing hum and pulling to one side kind of give me a clue as to what could be wrong. Just sayin...
You want to have filled the tire back up before the pulling and humming happens. By then its too late.

Old 04-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Talking

Some HUMMERs, especially H2s, might hurt my eyes and challenge my definition of good taste but I'm pretty sure they won't kill me.
Truth is, driving a car is bad enough. If you really wanted to be "environmentally friendly" you would not own a car and walk or ride a bike everywhere.

Old 04-14-2009, 04:37 PM

Oddly, the sick people that my husband and I are, drove by an abortion clinic a few weeks ago (when we had just gotten our H3) that had the tree hugger and judgmental ****** outside and thought about driving into the clinich, getting out of our "gas guzzler" and tell them we needed to get rid of the baby to keep the truck. We thought it would have been hilarious seeing as we love our truck and have seen that it gets just about as good of gas mileage on the highway as our BMW 3 series used to. Those people need to get over it and realize these trucks arent going anywhere!!! And our Orange Fusion H3 (which is also visible from outer space) is here to stay!!!

Old 04-30-2009, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by harriman7021
hey yellow fin....congrats on the 2010 ss...that car is sick,
Thanks! I am stoked and can hardly wait until it arrives. I am suppose to have it by June.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:16 PM

I just purchased my Hummer H2 last week. On the day I purchased, someone in a BMW z3 came up on the side of me and flipped me off, but wisely sped away. All I could do was laugh.

Old 02-04-2010, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by D VADER
I hear the hate stories but have never experienced one myself after 2 years driving my '07. I have received compliments though.
Ditto, I am going on 8 months now with my 09' H3T... nothing but compliments and people checking it out almost non-stop. Now that I have the bigger tires, lift and bumper it isn't uncommon to come out from a store and have somebody ask me a few questions.

If there are people that area freaking out about it they are keeping it to themselves.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
Ditto, I am going on 8 months now with my 09' H3T... nothing but compliments and people checking it out almost non-stop. Now that I have the bigger tires, lift and bumper it isn't uncommon to come out from a store and have somebody ask me a few questions.

If there are people that area freaking out about it they are keeping it to themselves.
Yup same with me Sugar.... it has been over a year now with my T and still almost every where I park there is someone asking me about my truck. My wife joke about how I make at least one new friend everyday because of my truck.

Old 02-05-2010, 08:13 AM

As a small safety note - I am usually the first person to overtake any Toyota with a sticker in it's window saying "The one in front is a Toyota" just to prove it wrong - however currently I would suggest if you have a Prius speeding up behind you flashing its lights to let it past ---- It's accelerator is probably stuck on..........

Old 02-05-2010, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Hummergb
As a small safety note - I am usually the first person to overtake any Toyota with a sticker in it's window saying "The one in front is a Toyota" just to prove it wrong - however currently I would suggest if you have a Prius speeding up behind you flashing its lights to let it past ---- It's accelerator is probably stuck on..........
..aand it's brakes don't work!!!

Old 02-05-2010, 01:37 PM

The other option of course is to let it run into the back of you - The Prius might be written off and you may need a bit of car wax to polish the back of the Hummer - but think of the vast amount of environmental damage that the manufacturing of the Prius causes...... could you have that on your conscience???

Quick Reply: Hummers still causing anger